[Fan Content] Super Wario Land [Fan-game]

I THINK I MAY KNOW HOW YOU CAN WORK THE THROW!
Now, I'm a pretty ametuer coder, so I may be wrong. You could make it so when Wario grabs a stone, the stone disappears and Wario turns into the animation that lets you aim the stone but in actuality, the stone is gone. Then, you can make it so that when you release the throw button, a new stone that looks exactly like the other one but goes the way you aim is created. Like I said, I may be wrong.

Been a while since I checked the forums. Really should get that in my regular schedule, because my life is... very boring right now, with all my lessons having ended a little more than a week ago. Anyway, this is looking better, got a few complaints, but 607 already pointed out all of them, so that makes things a whole lot easier for me. I´ll keep checking back here more regularly from now on. I expect great things from this project! :D

Reactions: 607
Say, I don't really have a Wario audience, but would it be okay for you if I promote the project on Tumblr? I could potentially find someone who would be interested to help and it's the only thing I really can do to help out, since I lack in game design/programming skills and experience.

Back