The New WarioWare Inc Employee!

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
I would like to introduce everyone to my special Oc, her name is Molly!
I haven’t had her for a long time sadly, I think she is about 1 month old, so I made her somewhere around April. I got a lot of info and art for her so hope she is interesting enough to get a read on because trust me this is quite long, Sorry <:]

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a self-insert of an oc if they were in the actual game. This is a fan-made character and not to be taken seriously this is just for fun as this makes me happy.

Meet Molly!
-
hehehgoldwatermarked.png

Background:
Molly is Mona’s little sister and lives with her big sister. She is often mostly around Mona when she’s in WarioWare inc with her. However, Molly is always often stuck at home alone after school because of their dad being a reclusive artist and their mother being a supermodel as well as Mona having to go to work after school. It bothers Molly being home alone so much because she wants to spend time with her sister the only family member she got. However, over the years, Dribble and Spitz would pick Molly up from school in case Mona can’t, Molly would also hang out in Ashley’s house since they became best friends, and lastly, Mona sometimes drops off Molly to 5-volt’s house so she can babysit her.

Molly creates dream theme microgames. All games involve mostly dream-like scenarios like clouds, strange creatures, and music such as jumping from one cloud to another to make them rain musical notes.

WarioWare series:​

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!

In WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Molly is a shy but also an energetic little gal who loves to play games, dress up, and spend time with Mona! She loves to make new friends and does her very best to make the best games the player would ever play!

Molly’s own story starts at her’s and Mona’s house. It shows Mona hurrying up to get ready to head to her job at Gelateria. Molly tries to talk to Mona but because of how much of a hurry Mona is in, Mona just says that she is running late to work and needs to leave now. When Mona was ready to leave she says her goodbye to Molly and leave the house. Molly was left alone at home. Molly goes to her room while her animal pals are following her, she starts to talk to herself about how empty the house feels without Mona but states that she is slowly getting used to it. Molly does some random activities at home but she ends up getting bored, she wishes Mona was home but it wasn’t even close to the end of her shift. To pass the time more she ends up going to bed to take a small nap, she entrusted her animal pals to wake her when Mona comes home. When sleeping she ends up dreaming and going to a dream-like world where she can do anything! She starts to imagen and have fun in her dream, however a nightmare light cloud starts to form and it scares Molly but she becomes brave and imagens a water gun to defeat the nightmare-like cloud!

Eventually, Molly defeats the nightmare-like cloud and her dream world becomes bright and happy again! However, she ends up feeling an earthquake in her dream only for it being Mona waking her up! As soon as Molly woke up she was surprised to see Mona was back! Tho she scolds her animal pals for not waking her up when Mona came home. But as soon as she could finish scolding, Mona hugged Molly! Molly lost in thought just hugs her sister back and says that she is happy that she is back and that she no longer feels alone.

Mollyinthefirstgame.png

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!

Molly is one of the eleven selectable characters in the multiplayer games. Her multiplayer mode minigame is “Imagen That!” Each player would have to take turns to play a series of microgames to help imagen random objects to help out defeat the bad dream-eating creatures. If one fails to do so the creature will multiply and the more there is the closer a player would be defeated. (Kinda like Russian roulette so don’t mess up)

WarioWare: Twisted!

In WarioWare: Twisted! Molly is Mona’s pizza girl assistant! She doesn’t do anything other than just accompany her with the deliveries. Because the sisters worked together Mona would receive extra tips because of how adorable the sisters were greeting the customers.

In Molly’s story, it starts off with Molly and Mona together on the motor scooter driving to Mona’s Pizza where Mona works. Joe welcomed Mona and Molly, he let Mona take her sister to work with her today so Molly won’t be home alone and even let her help out Mona with the pizzas, however, Molly wasn’t going to get paid since she was still young but that didn’t bother Molly at all she is just happy that she can spend time with her sister and isn’t home alone. Molly was in the kitchen with Joe helping out with the Pizza when a rat was spotted in the kitchen, this freaks out Joe but Molly was unphased and tried to chase down the rat as if it was a chasing game. The rat seems to be hard to catch so Molly asked for help from her animal buddies A the goat, B the dog, and C the chicken. A putting on his hi-tech goggles that can scan for movement faced where the rat was and started to locate it.

After the rat was cornered Molly grabbed the rat and held it close for it to not run away again. After realizing the commotion from the kitchen Mona came to the kitchen to see what was going on and saw the whole kitchen was a mess and saw that Molly was holding the rat, she immediately told Molly to let that rat go outside. After the rat was let go, Joe closed the pizza place early so Mona, Molly, and he can clean up the kitchen, and that's what they do for the rest of the day.

Mollytwisted.png

WarioWare: Touched!

In WarioWare: touch, Molly follows Mona’s band "Mona and The Hot Slices" it’s composed by Mona and Art and Deco. Molly doesn’t really have a big role to play in the band due to Molly being young so she would often stay backstage and watch Mona perform.

Molly’s story takes place during the live show of "Mona and The Hot Slices", Molly was backstage hearing Mona play and even dancing to her song until she notices something off in the corner of her eye. It was Vanessa's goons, The Dinosaurs, they have taken most of the extra equipment. Molly was mad and decided to chase down the goons despite being young, The Dinosaurs were already in their vehicle and drove away, Molly yelled at the goons and then took notice of Mona’s scooter, she knows not to use it without Mona around as she was still a rookie but those equipment were important and jumped on to Mona’s scooter and drove after The Dinosaurs as fast as she could! When chasing The Dinosaurs Molly’s animal pals A, B, and C came to help Molly get the equipment back!

After popping the wheels off of The Dinosaur’s vehicle the equipment was able to be retrieved and The Dinosaurs were knocked off the road. Molly grabbed the equipment and worried about how she was going to get them back to Mona and the others with just the Scooter. Before Molly could think up an idea, Mona arrived at the scene riding the passenger seat of Art and Deco’s van. Mona got off the van and ran up to Molly hugging her saying how worried she was that Molly wasn’t backstage, Molly explained that the equipment was taken away by The Dinosaurs and wanted to get them back, she apologized for taking Mona’s scooter without her being around but Mona just said that she’s glad that Molly is safe and told her to call her instead of going off on her own, Molly smiled at Mona and promises. Mona, Molly, and the others went on their way back to the diamond city.

Mollyuuu.png

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

In WarioWare: Smooth Moves Molly is now a high schooler freshman and goes to the same high school as her sister Mona! It’s also where Molly and Ashley start to slowly became close friends or at least Molly tries to but either way she wants to be friends with Ashely she finds her cool!

In Molly’s story, it’s her birthday! She’s at home in her room getting ready for her party at her and Mona’s house, she invited all her friends in WarioWare Inc! Molly was excited for today as Mona got a day off and is going to come home with a big cake for her! She images how the cake was going to look as she puts on her dress. Now ready she heads downstairs and was greeted by everyone in WarioWare Inc. with a happy birthday! Molly was surprised but happy and went to greet all her friends and thank them for arriving at her party, however, someone was missing, her own sister Mona! After looking for Mona, Molly became sad and thought of the worst, 9-volt suggested they all play games while they wait for Mona assuming Mona was getting the cake. Molly liked the suggestion and all started to play games.

After a few games, Mona finally came home with the birthday cake. Everyone cheers and all gather at the dining table while Mona sets the Cake down, Molly sitting in front of the cake is very happy and stares at her cake. Everyone chanted Happy Birthday to Molly and Molly blew out the candles! Kat and Ana asked what was Molly’s wish but Molly responded it wouldn’t come true if she told everyone and winked. After that, everyone was having a blast and dancing all night and having fun at the Birthday Party!

Mollyvvvv.png

WarioWare: Snapped!

Read the post here :>
It should take you to the post I made about Molly in WarioWare: Snapped!

WarioWare: D.I.Y

Read the post here! :>
It should take you to the WarioWare: D.I.Y post I made

Game & Wario

In Game & Wario, Molly became a rebel but still is sweet and energetic. Her appearance changed and became similar to Mona's in the first game like the helmet and the white coat. She featured in her own minigame called “Chase” which is a game about Molly riding her scooter and being chased by Mona.

Her game “Chase” starts off with Molly being bored at home while Mona was at work. She rants about how boring being alone at home can be and just decided to have a ride around Dimond City! Only for her to remember that Mona told her to not leave the house. She states it would only be for a little while and road her Motor Scooter towards the City.

The point of the game is to try to ride around Dimond City avoiding cars, people, and most importantly Mona. You use the Wii-U gamepad to steer Molly’s motor scooter. You also collect treasures, of course, they are optional but to get a perfect you might need to collect them. If Mona catches you she still starts chasing you and so the speed of the scooter will go faster making it harder to steer but if you managed to get through past the obstacles Mona will start to lose sight of you and the speed will slow down. Each level will get harder and Mona will be more active.

There are three levels + Endless:
Level 1: Diamond City (Day)
Level 2: Emerald Street (Afternoon)
Level 3: Sapphire Street (Night)
Endless: All locations (Day and Night Cycle)

Molly has her own set of “Cluck-A-Pop” collections. Her collection is called “Molly’s Photos” It’s a collection of photos taken all over Dimond City by Molly and it lets the player get to know the city better, some of the photos even include some characters that are featured in Game & Wario, like Wario, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Ashley and even Mona.

She even appears in the intro and outro of Game & Wario as well as the Bowling Minigame as a bowling pin.

Mollyxx.png

WarioWare Gold

Molly is an energetic and adventurous high schooler freshman who loves to have fun and make games in her spare time with Mona! She likes spending time with Mona however she doesn't like it when Mona constantly talks about Wario, Molly really doesn't like Wario he Stinks! Her best friend is Ashley! When Molly isn't with her sister she would either be with 5-volt who babysits her while Mona is working or hanging out with Ashley!

In WarioWare Gold. She hosts an extra set of games in the Mash League once you complete the whole Mash League games. Her story begins with Dimond City High School ending for the day and Ashely and Molly are talking while walking away from school. Molly then realized that Mona couldn't pick her up today because she was running an errand for Wario. She explained to Ashely that she was supposed to call 5-volt to pick her up but because she forgot she would have to walk there, but Molly is really bad at remembering directions. Red offers himself and Ashley to accompany her to get 5-volt’s house which Molly gladly accepted! Ashley has no choice but to go. They now get started on their adventures.

Once finished they realized they are even more lost, but luckily, in the end, Mona finds both Molly, Red and Ashley, Mona explains angrily how worried she was when she went to 5-volt’s house seeing Molly isn’t there but when Mona calmed down she stated that she is glad that Molly was safe, both Mona and Molly hug. When both sisters got on the motorscooter, Mona offered Ashley a ride, Ashley hesitated but Red was eager to ride a motorbike and begged Ashley to agree to the offer. Soon after they all rode back home.

Then during the Dancing Team set of the Ultra League, Molly arrives with Mona, Dr. Crygor, Jimmy T, Mike, Fronk, Young Cricket & Master Mantis, Kat & Ana, and Penny, where they assist Joe in filling up his new nightclub, Club Joe. Molly is seen dancing next to her sister along with the others at the dance party, at the end when Mona mentioned that Wario was missing out Molly whispers that she is glad that Wario isn’t here.

Mollyy.png

WarioWare: Get It Together

In WarioWare: Get it Together! story mode, she appears in the opening cutscene next to Mona while playing on her special Gameboy Advance SP. After Wario yelled out to everyone the game was ready and glitching out everyone was sucked into the game world along with Mona as well. Molly’s stage is the Sweet Dreams stage, which is available after you complete all of the stages before going to the boss. In the pre-stage cutscene, Mona, Wario, 9-volt, and Cricket are roaming around Molly’s entrance stage, only for them to hear a scream that is somewhat coming from Molly, Mona notices it was Molly’s screams and quickly came into the scene along with everyone else, only for them to see that Molly was screaming about how her game was ruined by the glitch! Mona sighs in relief and says she is glad to see Molly is safe but shouldn’t be screaming as if she’s in danger. Molly apologizes but says that her game is ruined by the glitch and it makes her really sad and wants to get rid of it! She proceeds to deal with the glitch along with Mona and the others.

Her game’s story beings with Molly getting ready to sleep in her room, she places her animal pals, A, B, and C on their bed and gets them ready to sleep. She then grabs her favorite plushie and proceeds to dream, however, her dream became a nightmare and she instantly woke up and had trouble sleeping again. The next day followers up with her getting ready again, only this time she puts on a nightlight and ready herself to sleep. She beings to dream again and the nightmare comes back but because of the nightlight it protected her and so she uses the light to shine the nightmare away.

After Molly’s stage is cleared, Molly joins the gang, happy that her stage is all tidied up. After beating "Anything Goes", Molly goes back to the real world with Mona and alongside most of the other WarioWare Inc. employees. When Mona wonders how the glitches got there, Molly wonders too, but immediately looks at Wario with no hesitation and Molly was right, it was because of Wario’s poor programming skills everyone was sent over to the game world, and everyone was mad. However, after noticing that some of the friends were missing, everyone immediately panicked and return to rescue them.

As a playable character, Molly flies around on her Scooter. Similar to Mona, however, you have full control over the Scooter and she does not use a boomerang, instead she has a flashlight that's so bright it can be considered an attack. Blinding anyone in her path. Because of the flashlight, it’s able to be used to hit any of the stages hazards but when she uses the flashlight it stops her movement and won’t move until the flashlight isn’t being used. This might be a really bad ability if I were to be honest but I would use it if it’s real lmao.

gogomolly.png

WarioWare: Move It!

Read the post here! :>
It should take you to the WarioWare: Move It! post I made

Aaaaand that's all!
I hope you made it this far, I am really proud of her stories and how she would be if she was in the Actual game. I put a lot of effort into this and I really hope people don't think she is a Mary-sue or annoying, this might be the only post I will make about her to avoid mentioning her a lot, but still I hope everyone likes her! It's okay if not everyone likes her, everyone has their own opinions and I respect that :>

If there's any mistake I did lore-wise for each game let me know, I did a lot of studying of this game and made sure the things made sense when adding in Molly into each of the WarioWare Games.

More will be added here in the future so if you wanna see more feel free to watch this post :>

If you have any questions about Molly I highly encourage you to ask them away! I love to answer questions about my ocs!

I hope everyone has a good night's sleep! Sweet Dreams!

Last edited:
FINALLY! I drew the thing from WarioWare: Get it Together! But with Molly!
I am really proud of this and I am so happy I finally did this-
Mollygetittogether.png

But Molly hates Wario, oooh... I didn't read it, well, Wario has his company because he has friends, I don't know if Wario's friends can acept a character that hates Wario in his company.

But Molly hates Wario, oooh... I didn't read it, well, Wario has his company because he has friends, I don't know if Wario's friends can acept a character that hates Wario in his company.
It's a joke that I thought that was funny, Mona loves Wario so I thought Molly would be the opposite, she hates him. But either way, she doesn't mind being around Wario she just hates how Mona talks about Wario a lot hehe
So she doesn't completely hate him :>

Cool! Really liked reading your ideas on how Molly would fit in each game (or in Snapped's cased, not at all) and the accompanying art. I actually kind of like how she's outwardly not too fond of Wario. Makes for an interesting contrast since one of Mona's traits is she likes "weird" things and that's usually only reflected in her microgames.

Cool! Really liked reading your ideas on how Molly would fit in each game (or in Snapped's cased, not at all) and the accompanying art. I actually kind of like how she's outwardly not too fond of Wario. Makes for an interesting contrast since one of Mona's traits is she likes "weird" things and that's usually only reflected in her microgames.
Thank you! I wanted to add something for Snapped but I really couldn't find a way to add her in, at first I wanted her to appear as a cameo but decided not to in the end sadly. I might work on that someday, maybe actually try to put her in Snapped
Also yeah! I honestly really like that about Molly! I thought it would be funny if she was the opposite of Mona when it comes to "cute" things in their own eyes since Mona likes weird things so Molly likes cute things :>

What's funny is that Molly was supposed to be a background/side character but ended up liking her so much that I just developed her as if she was working in WarioWare Inc. ^^

Made this lil edit/drawing :>
This lil thing is just for fun, and wanted to test this style a bit more, I think it came out okay :]
lilscreenshot.png

The background is Molly's room, my friend help me design it

Last edited:
I'm really liking how you try to capture the style of each game. The early games had a sort of similar overall style but from Game & Wario onward the style has constantly been changing and I like how you reflect that in your drawings.

I'm really liking how you try to capture the style of each game. The early games had a sort of similar overall style but from Game & Wario onward the style has constantly been changing and I like how you reflect that in your drawings.
Thank you! I really love the Gold/Get it together style a lot! I have been studying it for a while now because I want to match it with the game with Molly, sorta like fooling people that she is part of the game lmao! It's not good yet but I really like my progress so far! ^^
Again Thank you! I did my best to draw Molly with the WarioWare games art style specifically Gold/Get it together :>

WarioWare: Snapped!​

In WarioWare: Snapped!, Molly works as Mona's assistant in the newly-opened Wario Park! Alongside Wario, Jimmy, and Kat & Ana. Molly doesn't have her own featured Microgames however if lucky, at the end of Mona's five microgames instead of Mona decorating the photos of the player after the end of her stage there's a chance that it would be Molly decorating instead with cute stickers of hearts, moons, stars, and clouds to give reference to her dream theme microgames in her past appearances.

Mollyyz.png

Finally wrote for WarioWare: snapped! It took me a while for me to even think of how she would fit in there, so might as well make her a cameo at the end of Mona's stage hehe :>
Okay at this point she is now in all of the WarioWare Games, yay! :]

WarioWare: Snapped!​

In WarioWare: Snapped!, Molly works as Mona's assistant in the newly-opened Wario Park! Alongside Wario, Jimmy, and Kat & Ana. Molly doesn't have her own featured Microgames however if lucky, at the end of Mona's five microgames instead of Mona decorating the photos of the player after the end of her stage there's a chance that it would be Molly decorating instead with cute stickers of hearts, moons, stars, and clouds to give reference to her dream theme microgames in her past appearances.

Finally wrote for WarioWare: snapped! It took me a while for me to even think of how she would fit in there, so might as well make her a cameo at the end of Mona's stage hehe :>
Okay at this point she is now in all of the WarioWare Games, yay! :]
Love that you went back and actually made one of these. It's great, love how you got Molly here with Mona and how this fits well within the context of Snapped.

Love that you went back and actually made one of these. It's great, love how you got Molly here with Mona and how this fits well within the context of Snapped.
Thank you! Yeah, I couldn't really just leave Snapped out of the park ya know? I struggled with the description since it's the only game I never played plus heard it's not that good-
But after some research and playthroughs, I got the gist of what the game was about and just so I can save myself from making a whole new mini-game I just made Molly have an appearance rather than have her own microgames. I really like how she just makes an appearance really :]

Thank you! Yeah, I couldn't really just leave Snapped out of the park ya know? I struggled with the description since it's the only game I never played plus heard it's not that good-
But after some research and playthroughs, I got the gist of what the game was about and just so I can save myself from making a whole new mini-game I just made Molly have an appearance rather than have her own microgames. I really like how she just makes an appearance really :]
You got it. You're really not missing a whole lot. The controls aren't that great but my biggest issue is that it's just so short on content. I never got a chance to try Kat & Ana's stages but otherwise you can do everything in probably less than 15 minutes. A shame since I always liked the amusement park theme of the game and felt like that was wasted on a game like this. It's not really bad but it probably would've been better as a full game.

You got it. You're really not missing a whole lot. The controls aren't that great but my biggest issue is that it's just so short on content. I never got a chance to try Kat & Ana's stages but otherwise you can do everything in probably less than 15 minutes. A shame since I always liked the amusement park theme of the game and felt like that was wasted on a game like this. It's not really bad but it probably would've been better as a full game.
Yeah after seeing the playthrough the game just seems pretty short, plus I don't like seeing my face a ton so I probably would struggle playing it if I had the game lol. But I agree, the amusement park theme is a really cool idea and I love it! Just wished it was more expanded on in Snapped rather it being a short game.

Instead of just having Wario, Mona, Jimmy, and Kat & Ana why not have the rest of the crew? Not all of them of course since if this is the DS era it would be everyone who were in both WarioWare Touch and WarioWare D.I.Y. Maybe each would have their own ride theme? Like Ashley would have a haunted house, Mona would probably have the park games, Jimmy with the bumper cars, Kat & Ana with those kid rides, Dribble and Spitz with the big roller coasters, etc. Like that would have been so cool! And would make Wario a ton of money lmao!

I drew this today and I really am proud of it! (Since it's the first time I drew Wario)
I was actually thinking of making a story based on this image, I know Molly doesn't like Wario but as long as she is with her sister she would behave. (just this once hehe)
thestinkytrio.png

Yeah after seeing the playthrough the game just seems pretty short, plus I don't like seeing my face a ton so I probably would struggle playing it if I had the game lol. But I agree, the amusement park theme is a really cool idea and I love it! Just wished it was more expanded on in Snapped rather it being a short game.

Instead of just having Wario, Mona, Jimmy, and Kat & Ana why not have the rest of the crew? Not all of them of course since if this is the DS era it would be everyone who were in both WarioWare Touch and WarioWare D.I.Y. Maybe each would have their own ride theme? Like Ashley would have a haunted house, Mona would probably have the park games, Jimmy with the bumper cars, Kat & Ana with those kid rides, Dribble and Spitz with the big roller coasters, etc. Like that would have been so cool! And would make Wario a ton of money lmao!
My best guess is Nintendo wanted to see if the DSi's cameras were viable as a control scheme but weren't too confident and so they tried it on this small scale game and well it didn't work out.

I drew this today and I really am proud of it! (Since it's the first time I drew Wario)
I was actually thinking of making a story based on this image, I know Molly doesn't like Wario but as long as she is with her sister she would behave. (just this once hehe)
View attachment 13606
Nice! Definitely would like to see you draw the big man more often.

Back