the Orbulon Thread

I wonder what he will look like in gold
orbulon.png

I like that in his new story, instead of ending up in deep trouble, he's hungry for Earth food, and when he finds out there's no more hamburgers, he gets into the RISKY BIZ of locating bunch of hammies to get burgered, and takes them with him since they couldn't be cooked, and offers one as a reward for beating the touch league. This has gotta be the most adorable he's been in games ever.

• Friendly
Reactions: Liz
I like that in his new story, instead of ending up in deep trouble, he's hungry for Earth food, and when he finds out there's no more hamburgers, he gets into the RISKY BIZ of locating bunch of hammies to get burgered, and takes them with him since they couldn't be cooked, and offers one as a reward for beating the touch league. This has gotta be the most adorable he's been in games ever.

Me toooo! One of my favorite exchanges of all time has to be the nervous one at the end with the cashier: "Are you not a chef?! My mistake...! Come, little hammies!" so cute... *Cries*
I was also really surprised how consistent the characterization was with the original developer diaries back in MMG, especially small things like Orbulon's aversion to hot foods, "space carrots", even using the passive voice... It's incredible attention to detail for a game with so little emphasis on plot! I loooove it!

20180730_184856-min.jpg 20180730_183538-min.jpg 20180730_183616-min.jpg 20180730_183928.jpg
Today I was thinking about how Orbulon now has the eternal ":3" face & was reminded of someone else...

Edit: SORRY FOR THE TONAL WHIPLASH HLHKG

20180809_140857.jpg

Come on, Orby... You're so adorable and I'd love to hug and cuddle with you and pinch your marshmallow cheekies... And do other things...
Orbulon's B rank card in WarioWare Gold. The crummy picture was taken by me.

Yall said about how Orbs is thicc, right?

Well, i made my version of it ( with my OC’s added in ):

And also, someone else on a Orbulon ask blog talked about it ( well, twerking at least ), and well...

( i made the meme myself...sweet eh? )
Yeah..no matter if he’s in Gold or his original form...
Orbulon is still has that thicc butt-

Since a new Warioware game is gonna come out, i wanted to share some fanart!

Many have noticed that Orbs is getting smaller, like in here:

So, he is slowely withering away, and if we don't do anything soon, he will end up like this in the future-

This may be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but of all of Gold's redesigns, Orbulon's is probably one of, if not my least favorite.
Don't get me wrong, he looks cute and I love cute things as much as the next guy, but I dislike how they took who was originally this badass and cool looking, but still bumbling alien into a tiny midget.

Also, maybe I'm just blind, but Orbulon's design in Get It Together doesn't seem to be much different from Gold's in terms of size. A little smaller maybe, but not enough to really make a difference.

Last edited:
Back