The Shipping Thread

To be a bit more ''serious'' for a second (since I feel like bringing back a thread just for a joke may be a bit mean on my end) what I said on the first page still applies, with that said I can enjoy a pairing based off fanworks, so I do like 9-Volt/Kat, 9-Volt/Ana and Wario/Mona in that sense.

The thing is I don't take pairings seriously and I like to distance myself from the term ''shipper'' whenever possible, due to the negative stigma it can attract thanks to irrational nutjobs within the scene, in fact even with pairings that I do find notable investment in I usually keep to myself most of the time, unless someone else speaks up on the subject, I mean just look at the Puyo Puyo thread and you'll quickly see how silent I am over my liking for the Arle x Sig pairing, despite how stupidly obvious it is to anyone that's followed me to any stronger degree.

What I'm saying is that I do find enjoyment in pairings and that does apply to Wario as well, but I'm someone who keeps to hmself and isn't bothered by differing opinions.

I just figured I'd make a general statement on the subject, because I know how quickly alarm bells can come off with it, I doubt anyone here was actually worried about me because of that, but I figured I'd say something anyway. cuz rambling is fun!

Last edited:
I never got into the whole shipping thing but it's kind of odd to see that you almost only see two extremes. People who are completely dismissive of it and people who take it very seriously to a crazy degree. At best sometimes you see someone who is passionate but tries to contain themselves but not very successfully. Very rare to see a mild disposition towards it.

Pfff please @warelander this thread is practically meant for crazy stuff like Popple x Mona.
The reason why I created this very thread to begin with is for people to discuss Wario shippings in general.
Both jokey and serious. Because there were quite a couple of shipping threads in the past that actually got pretty popular very quickly (Most notably the Wario x Ashley thread.) so I figured why not make a thread based on stuff like this. A place to discuss the weird or canonical pairings in the franchise and to share our own little ships that are both serious and jokey. So stuff like that is very much alright as that kind of stuff is the very reason as to why this thread exists. As long as there's no flame wars or some shit like that, then it's all good my friend.

I ship Nickelodeon x India

Motu-Patlu-And-Oggy-And-The-Cockroaches-At-Krackerjack-Karnival-Nickelodeon-India-Nick.jpg

I guess while this stupid thread I've made is still active, I'll go ahead and dump some shit I found around the interwebs. Because why the fuck not?
All of these come from Ashlxy_Wxtch, a bit of a underrated Wario fanartist and one I plan to showcase more art of one of these days. (Be warned though that she has done NSFW art so be warned to those who wanna look into her.)

I have some slight dislike for 13-Amp, but for some reason I can imagine her having the hots for 9-Volt. I can totally picture 117-Watt being a real thing in the distant future of the Wario Ware storyline. I dunno, usually people pair 9-Volt with either Kat or Ana, but to me, 13-Amp seems more fitting for him.

Back