tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was working with the Black Hole in Movie Maker, and Booth was like "what'll we do", to which Charlie replies with "we wait". After several seconds I then realized that the video had frozen and I needed to refresh the session. We're talking Zero Crossing levels of "nothing wrong here", people. I literally chuckled to myself.

Speaking of which, I've made it to the end of the second act.

Pic is technically unrelated, I just think it looks cool as fuck.
2019-05-17 (20).png

Funny thing about humans adapting to things to the point where they don't even register anymore: like, I sometimes just forget that a window fell and crushed the distal phalanges on my left hand's pointer and middle fingers. I still have them-- they ended up getting stitches, but the thing is, I was ~2 years old, and as a result of this, the markings left behind after that ordeal-- like, professional stitches are small as fuck, right, but thing is, my hands were also really small. So, in other words, I have two massive scars on my pointer and middle finger on my left hand, which I have dubbed "Tic-Tac-Toe" and "The U", respectively. The U doesn't really make that shape, it's more like a J or a hook, but that vertical line on the right side climbs up along that sort of seam you have running up to your fingernail that shows you where the bone part starts, and of course, it's on both sides. So it's a pseudo U. Tic-Tac-Toe is kind of like the inverse of an actual tic-tac-toe board, though, because there are 3 grid lines but 4 incomplete 'boxes'.
What's annoying is, TTT is partially faded because it's been so long (I think), so it's not quite as obvious what the design is anymore. ((Or maybe I just never looked at it this hard so my brain is confused about being wrong.)) I want to have a professional sketch artist draw the scars on my fingers, because honestly they look pretty cool. ...I should make Tic-Tac-Toe my own little calling card. This is why.

Not 100% accurate, but it's about as close as I can muster at this moment in time. At the end of the day the 100% version would make for a badass logo, 'cause the damn thing looks like a lop-sided Sunsoft thing crossed with a picket fence and a Xevious ship

Here are some drawings my #goodfriend Charger342 drew for me

13286856.155000046_bob movie.png

He meant to draw B.O.B. but he thought that VINCENT was an unmangled version of him. He also thought that VINCENT had three screens instead of a screen and two lasers. Everything was addressed in later editions, plus one that was a completed version of the background by itself (since it's hella dope).

One thing from my massive flag phase I had at 11 that I retained for all this time which I actually am glad about would definitely be knowing the lyrics to the entire first verse and chorus of the Numa Numa song. Well, that and getting my moody fucking loser emo phase out of the way so I could focus on being a regular cringey teenager. God damn why did I think I was funny. I'm still not funny most of the time. Totes glad that I'm enough of an actual human being now to appreciate the significantly larger amount of time spent not being cringey.

Nobody:
Goddamn everybody: tHiS wAs My ChiLdHoOd
JavaScript:
<script src="http://h2.flashvortex.com/display.php?id=2_1558739977_32791_289_0_348_77_8_2_47" type="text/javascript"></script>

Last edited:
You need to listen to "Slow Theme" from the original Scooby-Doo Where Are You soundtrack, that fuckin' organ's harmonies MMMMMMMM, jesus that shit is fly

Okay, so I was watching Oney's Art stream and wondered-- I've only ever tried to draw cute girls a handful of times, and I'm only partially sure that they were sekushii. So, I took it upon myself to test my skeels.
I drew a little head and upscaled that because I'm bad at faces that aren't goofy, then from there I started to draw the stereotypical female figure, but THEN I accidentally drew "chubby buffies", and that gave me the idea to further challenge myself by drawing what is pretty much exactly what my ex-girlfriend looked like from the neck down when we were together. Then I named her Chloe because it's a cute name for a body type like that uwu
Chloe Cholor.png

If the leg-torso ratio seems off to you, that's actually because she was tall as hell

Attachments

• Chloe.png
    Chloe.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 319
If the leg-torso ratio seems off to you, that's actually because she was tall as hell
To prove that I wasn't just bullshitting you, here's a more legitimate caricature. I tried to actually draw a real head for once, (and the face, though kind of pixelated, is pretty accurate as far as pixel art goes) just to show you how this woman is/was built.

Chloe but with dat girl's head 2.png

to be honest her legs prolly should've been drawn longer, but I can always just fix this later.

To prove that I wasn't just bullshitting you, here's a more legitimate caricature. I tried to actually draw a real head for once, (and the face, though kind of pixelated, is pretty accurate as far as pixel art goes) just to show you how this woman is/was built.

View attachment 10497
to be honest her legs prolly should've been drawn longer, but I can always just fix this later.

T H I C C

T H I C C
Ohhhhh yes indeed. I remember being in a Kroger with her, her sister, and her mother (it was said sister's birthday and I'd been invited), and when I was in the frozen food section with the two of them, lagging behind as usual (I walk really slowly), I was completely mesmerized.
Their littlest brother got sick, so the party was postponed, and I was taken back home. On the way back though she started comforting her now in-shambles sister with the promise of binge-watching as many Markiplier videos as she wants :warioewalt:, which, coupled with me discovering her taste in music on the night of Junior Prom (those "carnival barker showboating a creepy attraction in that sorta 'myah, see?' voice" songs that you listen to when you're 11-13... and we were both pushing 17), was setting off all sorts of red flags. That and not really having as much of her own personality as that of an autonomous narrator made me glad she decided to break it off.
She was a good story teller, granted, and her laugh was sexy as hell (along with the rest of her; when I first heard it I actually sighed), and when she decided we should break up, her placations made me feel about as much better as possible. I even said "I'm just irrationally upset", because the reasons she gave were things that I wouldn't admit to myself.
Smart, tall, plump, cute, nice, sexy, a cool mother, a chill father-- this girl managed to check off every box but the most important one (which is kind of ironic since being with her is what caused my checklist of standards to form)-- unfortunately for my dick I can't look past being unable to stand on one's own as a personality. I was practically her antithesis in that regard (as you can probably tell).

Sorry if you've heard all this before-- I'm sure that once I get a second girlfriend I won't have to dwell on her so much, but it's just such a shame that a girl like her could be such a mook, or a nobody, to be more accurate, on the inside.

Back