• Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• DooM II MAP30.mp3
    4.2 MB · Views: 423
My brother created a riddle:
"a man gets shot once but there are four gunshot wounds on his person. who are the popos lookin fo?"

@stupidface I was looking at muh list 'cause I couldn't remember if you actually were subbed or not (which is ironic, since you followed me first), and apparently I got a pants-shittingly large amount of new followers even since then: 4 new followers in a day! It's so fuckin' weird; that orange Pro circle must have the same effect on everyone else that it does me-- swear to Gee that it's got some kind of hex on it.
You can be as pro as fucking Beethoven himself, but if you ain't got that Star, you ain't gettin' none of the cool Sneeches' attention, nigga.

this guy's pfp was a definite highlight
View attachment 9113
lol

Well, it's probably a result of Soundcloud pushing Pro users to the front of lists and recommendations.

This reminds me: every time I read your name on SoundCloud I would see a picture to associate with it, but it turns out you don't actually have a pfp, let alone the one I kept seeing. So I drew the picture I kept seeing.
Xander alt.png

It was more green and less teal, though |:/
Xander alt II.png
yeah, like this. You feel very "green" to me, in the literal sense. ...I'm not sure what color I feel like, honestly. It's much easier to pinpoint other peoples' "color", though. CM30 feels very periwinkle to me, for example, a clear blue sky with a comfortable, circular fade to a fuzzy white at the far-most edges. Robin is probably red and purple, swirling around each other like a DNA strand, with the strand's wavelength broadening around the center, then thinning out again.

okay goddammit i forgot to hit post, it's been like 4 hours

This reminds me: every time I read your name on SoundCloud I would see a picture to associate with it, but it turns out you don't actually have a pfp, let alone the one I kept seeing. So I drew the picture I kept seeing.
View attachment 10990
It was more green and less teal, though |:/
View attachment 10991 yeah, like this. You feel very "green" to me, in the literal sense. ...I'm not sure what color I feel like, honestly. It's much easier to pinpoint other peoples' "color", though. CM30 feels very periwinkle to me, for example, a clear blue sky with a comfortable, circular fade to a fuzzy white at the far-most edges. Robin is probably red and purple, swirling around each other like a DNA strand, with the strand's wavelength broadening around the center, then thinning out again.

okay goddammit i forgot to hit post, it's been like 4 hours

I propose a new thread:
'tahutoa names everyone's colours'.
Or 'colors' if that floats your boat, Americans.

I propose a new thread:
'tahutoa names everyone's colours'.
Nyeeehhhh, not really good as a subject for its own thread. I feel like it'd be a bit arrogant, tbh, though if you want my mental image of you, try to imagine this: similar to CM30, there is a sort of fade around the edges. BUT, the background is also white, but fading into a light grey and a light blue towards the top. Two thin lines, one pink, one green (like your pfp) stretch from the far distance to the foreground (think like the electric cable leading to the Cascade Kingdom). Lots of little, floating white circles dot the viewing plane, at varying heights and distances from the 'camera'. Two white lines cascade over the main green/pink lines, following along their path in a double helix. There's grassy dirt at the bottom of the perspective, to an extent, and there's a grey rock wall to the left, fading into the white foggy edges I mentioned.
Or 'colors' if that floats your boat, Americans.
Another European, then, eh?
For some reason it feels right to me that so many Waacolytes hail from Europe, because Wario himself feels like a German cryptid. So Ein Mist
Unless you're from Canada, which I actually kind of doubt, beyond how Canadian the name "Drew" feels, because Wario doesn't feel very Canadian at all to me. To be fair, though, he'd belong at Stratford-upon-Avon more than he would New York City, so it's just as well. If they did a (real) Wario Odyssey, I would love the world tour aspect to focus more on European influences.

...Like, for real, the Hut on Fowl's Legs screams 'Wario' so damn loud it's not even funny. Ooh! There could be a part where you use your hat to possess a house, then it stands up-- on Fowl's Legs! It'd be the Waaquivalent of the T-Rex.

Last edited:
Unless you're from Canada, which I actually kind of doubt
To be honest, I think the way I speak (or 'type', I guess) kind of gives away that I'm from Europe, your doubt is well placed.
As for the German comment, I really can see where you're going with that, especially looking at his older character designs.

For some reason it feels right to me that so many Waacolytes hail from Europe, because Wario himself feels like a German cryptid. So Ein Mist
Unless you're from Canada, which I actually kind of doubt, beyond how Canadian the name "Drew" feels, because Wario doesn't feel very Canadian at all to me. To be fair, though, he'd belong at Stratford-upon-Avon more than he would New York City, so it's just as well. If they did a (real) Wario Odyssey, I would love the world tour aspect to focus more on European influences.

...Like, for real, the Hut on Fowl's Legs screams 'Wario' so damn loud it's not even funny. Ooh! There could be a part where you use your hat to possess a house, then it stands up-- on Fowl's Legs! It'd be the Waaquivalent of the T-Rex.

I actually thought the common belief was that Wario was more of an American caricature than anything else:
  • Drives sports cars, delivery trucks and motorcycles as his three main vehicle types and is very proud of it
  • Has Superman-esque physical strength, complete with huge muscles and a distinctly butt-shaped chin
  • Is fat, ugly, rude, lazy, gluttonous and arrogant to the extremes
  • Has a money fetish to rival that of Mr. Krabs; also shares the same habit of refusing to pay his employees
  • Eats so much junk food and sweets that said things make up nearly his entire diet
  • Is often rather slow-witted and reckless when not being controlled by a player
  • Wastes his money on hilariously stupid things (most notably getting his face printed onto the Moon)
  • Is obviously a complete Man Child, even though his TV Tropes page sadly doesn't mention this
  • Has seemingly no respect for anyone except himself, Waluigi, and possibly Mona
  • Even transforms himself into an actual (hilariously shitty bootleg) superhero at the end of WarioWare Twisted

Last edited:
I actually thought the common belief was that Wario was more of an American caricature than anything else:
  • Drives sports cars, delivery trucks and motorcycles as his three main vehicle types and is very proud of it
  • Has Superman-esque physical strength, complete with huge muscles and a distinctly butt-shaped chin
  • Is fat, ugly, rude, lazy, gluttonous and arrogant to the extremes
  • Has a money fetish to rival that of Mr. Krabs; also shares the same habit of refusing to pay his employees
  • Eats so much junk food and sweets that said things make up nearly his entire diet
  • Is often rather slow-witted and reckless when not being controlled by a player
  • Wastes his money on hilariously stupid things (most notably getting his face printed onto the Moon)
  • Is obviously a complete Man Child, even though his TV Tropes page sadly doesn't mention this
  • Has seemingly no respect for anyone except himself, Waluigi, and possibly Mona
  • Even transforms himself into an actual (hilariously shitty bootleg) superhero at the end of WarioWare Twisted
Oh, sure, but I realize I more so had old-school Wario in mind when I said that. He had a lot in common with the fae, and was a real gremlin before he came out of his shell. I don't buy "slow-witted", though. He's very cunning and able, it just depends on whether the motive is there.

Oh, sure, but I realize I more so had old-school Wario in mind when I said that. He had a lot in common with the fae, and was a real gremlin before he came out of his shell. I don't buy "slow-witted", though. He's very cunning and able, it just depends on whether the motive is there.

I said often, not always (I'm well aware of his inventing talents myself)

By the way, do you think you could musically mimic how bad the Autotune/singing in this song is, just as a joke?

(put it in slow-mo to hear all of the individual notes in each word)

@xandermartin98 hayeellllp I can't find this one song from Brawl and it's pissing me off 'cause I don't know what it is. SO I made this shitty thing from memory which gets the notes right but the timing seems off to help one figure out the song
It played during the Zero Suit Samus stage of Subspace, though, so I assume it's from that, but at the same time none of Brawl's Metroid songs sound like it. IT USED THE FUCKIN' SUPER METROID SHWIH'SHWIH'SHWIH THOUGH SO I CAN'T BE SURE

Attachments

• metroid song.mp3
    197.8 KB · Views: 385
Back