tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speaking of Chrono Trigger music, do you think it would be possible to turn Dangerous Highway from the MOTHER 3 soundtrack into this song (Dome 16's Ruin) from CT in the style of SiivaGunner (in other words, with DH's intro still being intact but in DSTR's pitch)? For reference, here's DH:

(or better yet, the song could also remain in DH's pitch)

Speaking of Chrono Trigger music, do you think it would be possible to turn Dangerous Highway from the MOTHER 3 soundtrack into this song (Dome 16's Ruin) from CT in the style of SiivaGunner (in other words, with DH's intro still being intact but in DSTR's pitch)? For reference, here's DH:

(or better yet, the song could also remain in DH's pitch)
breh i'll just give you the .mid for DH so you can

Attachments

• MOTHER 3 - 150 - Dangerous Highway.mid
    7.9 KB · Views: 422
@tahutoa Since you're such a musical guy, I'm pretty sure you too have heard the news that Daft Punk has split up, so I'd ask if you can please accept my request of "Wariofying" or otherwise covering any of their songs? It doesn't matter which one.
It would be a huge favour.

This contains 30 patches (most of them lame) from WW Gold, don't remember where I got it, but I named all the patches at one point.
Hell with it, I'll attach the named-patch versions of SmuMu and DIY as well. In the case of the latter, its file name is explained as originally coming with a word doc listing patch names (some of which I vaguely recall being somewhat off). Unfortunately, SmuMu doesn't come with any drums |:/

I did edit it to be GM, though, and also wasted several minutes of my life fixing loop points for pretty much every sample in it*... just so I could finally add it back into this post and get on with my day. DAYum

*soundfont's internal description gives an, Ex Clusive louk

Attachments

• WarioWare Gold.sf2
    2.5 MB · Views: 238
  • WarioWare DIY 'Instruments. (check list)'.sf2
    1.4 MB · Views: 318
  • WarioWare Smooth Moves_tmp.sf2
    2.4 MB · Views: 299
This contains 30 patches (most of them lame) from WW Gold, don't remember where I got it, but I named all the patches at one point.
Hell with it, I'll attach the named-patch versions of SmuMu and DIY as well. In the case of the latter, its file name is explained as originally coming with a word doc listing patch names (some of which I vaguely recall being somewhat off). Unfortunately, SmuMu doesn't come with any drums |:/

I did edit it to be GM, though, and also wasted several minutes of my life fixing loop points for pretty much every sample in it*... just so I could finally add it back into this post and get on with my day. DAYum

*soundfont's internal description gives an, Ex Clusive louk
Thanks for the Gold soundfont!

Back