Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
My one true love:

But on a more serious note,
I have had feelings for certain characters like Captain Syrup, Shantae, Daisy and maybe some more.
But the strange thing is that I don't know for sure if these were indeed so-called ¨crushes¨ or not since I had similar feelings towards other characters like Wario.

This can mean two things:
  • I might be bisexual. This one seems unlikely, considering the fact that all my real-life love interests were female.
  • It is more of a feeling of genuine care to a character that just happened to be a quite attractive female. Seems much more likely but I still question it.
But whatever these feelings may be, my most beloved video game character will never change: :)

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Rocking Horse
Robot
My one true love:

I have had feelings for certain characters like Captain Syrup, Shantae, Daisy and maybe some more.
But the strange thing is that I don't know for sure if these were indeed so-called ¨crushes¨ or not since I had similar feelings towards other characters like Wario.

• I might be bisexual. This one seems unlikely, considering the fact that all my real-life love interests were female.
  • It is more of a feeling of genuine care to a character that just happened to be a quite attractive female. Seems much more likely but I still question it.
But whatever these feelings may be, my most beloved video game character will never change: :)
Waluigi's weird lanky body and face filled with crippling depression makes me think of Shademan

Mm7shademan.jpg

Magma

Try to figure out what my move's gonna be
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
My one true love:

Yeah I understand what you mean. What my thread is going for is if you've ever felt a specific kind of attraction towards a character that would qualify as a crush.

JulianT

Hero
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
my crush has been Toku from SMTIV FINAL.
She is part of a faction in tokyo known as the ring of gaia. She is tasked with killing the main charcter of he first game, Flynn.

At first I thought I hated Toki but I love the fact that she is very loyal and strong at the same time. She thinks things through and follows a path of her own.

I dont really like black hair but maaaaan, that hair is on point. She is also a potential love interest in game! Her outfit is niiice! Like, it fits her assassin position so well! Pale white skin is very attractive to me as well.

Last edited: