Video Game Crushes

My one true love:
315px-Waluigi_Artwork_-_Mario_Party_6.png

But on a more serious note,
I have had feelings for certain characters like Captain Syrup, Shantae, Daisy and maybe some more.
But the strange thing is that I don't know for sure if these were indeed so-called ¨crushes¨ or not since I had similar feelings towards other characters like Wario.

This can mean two things:
  • I might be bisexual. This one seems unlikely, considering the fact that all my real-life love interests were female.
  • It is more of a feeling of genuine care to a character that just happened to be a quite attractive female. Seems much more likely but I still question it.
But whatever these feelings may be, my most beloved video game character will never change: :)

My one true love:

I have had feelings for certain characters like Captain Syrup, Shantae, Daisy and maybe some more.
But the strange thing is that I don't know for sure if these were indeed so-called ¨crushes¨ or not since I had similar feelings towards other characters like Wario.

• I might be bisexual. This one seems unlikely, considering the fact that all my real-life love interests were female.
  • It is more of a feeling of genuine care to a character that just happened to be a quite attractive female. Seems much more likely but I still question it.
But whatever these feelings may be, my most beloved video game character will never change: :)

Waluigi's weird lanky body and face filled with crippling depression makes me think of Shademan

Mm7shademan.jpg

My one true love:

Yeah I understand what you mean. What my thread is going for is if you've ever felt a specific kind of attraction towards a character that would qualify as a crush.

upload_2017-4-6_9-28-32.png

When I first laid eyes on Rosalina in Super Mario Galaxy I had to pause the game for 2o minutes and think about who is this beautiful character that's in this game. Rosalina has been one of my favorite characters and I have a HUGE crush on her, I just couldn't focus well on playing Super Mario Galaxy without saying hello to her, lol.

toki_by_mosaicwav-da7m1v7.png
my crush has been Toku from SMTIV FINAL.
She is part of a faction in tokyo known as the ring of gaia. She is tasked with killing the main charcter of he first game, Flynn.

At first I thought I hated Toki but I love the fact that she is very loyal and strong at the same time. She thinks things through and follows a path of her own.

I dont really like black hair but maaaaan, that hair is on point. She is also a potential love interest in game! Her outfit is niiice! Like, it fits her assassin position so well! Pale white skin is very attractive to me as well.

Last edited:
Back