Video Game Crushes

NanoRim

May or may not have a secret Mario shrine.
Coins
Coins
Do characters from comics based on video game franchise count?

puyokid

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
This reminds me of my 8 year old self, when I had a crush on Princess Peach. But I believe most Mario fanboys had a stage like this at least once.
I actually had a crush on her as well around my pre-teen years (10-12). I mean, I still had more of a crush on Mona, though.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Ishtar from the Babylonian Castle Saga is pretty hot, i'd pork her. That's it really, it probably doesn't qualify as a crush but whatever.

puyokid

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Ishtar from the Babylonian Castle Saga is pretty hot, i'd pork her. That's it really, it probably doesn't qualify as a crush but whatever.
Yeah, she is pretty hot. I won't deny that. Mostly I know her from Namco x Capcom, but I am aware of the Babylonian Castle games.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Ummmm... Let's see... VG crushes... Maybe Peach once? I never really had any video game crushes, but I can put Zelda or Samus in that group of characters I admired.
Maybe even Mona.

TB100

Just a random guy.
Coins
Coins
Don't turn my topics into shitposts!!
86e8fff0b31d83e56e268ee1415a173d.jpg

On a serious note though: I do apologize for that.
Just wanted to make a joke considering crushers and all that.

As for a serious answer, I can't think of any actual crushes on Video Game characters as I never really had an actual crush on any video game characters.
Though Daisy is pretty cute looking, so maybe that counts?????
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Magma

Level 15 Boos
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Don't sweat it, I just noticed that this morning's "upswing" of activity in general consisted of a lot of this which is what bugged me not your post in particular.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
I guess when people can't come up with a legitimate answer they come up with a joke answer instead.

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I don't really have a crush on Mona, but I can't deny that she's really hot. (But I still consider Capn. Syrup to be the sexiest character in the extended Mario universe.)

I guess when people can't come up with a legitimate answer they come up with a joke answer instead.
Yeah, that's the reason I mentioned Waluigi, remember?
My one true love:
undefined
Umm....

./////. Her kind and playful personality also helps.
You sure that's the true reason? :wah: