Video Game Crushes

I have a...LOT of crushes, but for the sake of this website, here's one of them.

upload_2017-5-7_13-50-54.png

Mona - WarioWare

I was around 6-7 around the time and this incarnation of Mona is still my favorite one. When I first saw her, as silly as it may be, I almost INSTANTLY developed a HUGE crush on her after seeing her in a promo poster for WW: Mega Party Games for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Generally speaking WarioWare is VERY diverse in terms of its world and memorable, likable characters are certainly NOT in short supply and with Mona being one of the most important and constant I did feel a certain attachment to the character in a way I never felt before in a game, especially since I've never played WarioWare before...

It's helps that she's so adorable, and she's so active in her adventures. Not to mention that I still adore that about her now. So yeah, not the deepest reasoning, but again, I was like 6 years old.

I have a...LOT of crushes, but for the sake of this website, here's one of them.

View attachment 4133

Mona - WarioWare

I was around 6-7 around the time and this incarnation of Mona is still my favorite one. When I first saw her, as silly as it may be, I almost INSTANTLY developed a HUGE crush on her after seeing her in a promo poster for WW: Mega Party Games for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Generally speaking WarioWare is VERY diverse in terms of its world and memorable, likable characters are certainly NOT in short supply and with Mona being one of the most important and constant I did feel a certain attachment to the character in a way I never felt before in a game, especially since I've never played WarioWare before...

It's helps that she's so adorable, and she's so active in her adventures. Not to mention that I still adore that about her now. So yeah, not the deepest reasoning, but again, I was like 6 years old.

This reminds me of my 8 year old self, when I had a crush on Princess Peach. But I believe most Mario fanboys had a stage like this at least once.

Wario. From his pink dick nose to his incredible biceps to his pepperoni nipples to that cockroach lodged in his skull (kudos if you get that last one). Wario is just the hunkiest junk who farts out funk, and i want him all too myself.

In all seriousness i'm out of crushes to name (atm), i just wanted to say that.

Ishtar from the Babylonian Castle Saga is pretty hot, i'd pork her. That's it really, it probably doesn't qualify as a crush but whatever.

Don't turn my topics into shitposts!!
86e8fff0b31d83e56e268ee1415a173d.jpg

On a serious note though: I do apologize for that.
Just wanted to make a joke considering crushers and all that.

As for a serious answer, I can't think of any actual crushes on Video Game characters as I never really had an actual crush on any video game characters.
Though Daisy is pretty cute looking, so maybe that counts?????
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't sweat it, I just noticed that this morning's "upswing" of activity in general consisted of a lot of this which is what bugged me not your post in particular.

Maybe even Mona.
I don't really have a crush on Mona, but I can't deny that she's really hot. (But I still consider Capn. Syrup to be the sexiest character in the extended Mario universe.)

I guess when people can't come up with a legitimate answer they come up with a joke answer instead.
Yeah, that's the reason I mentioned Waluigi, remember?
My one true love:
undefined
Umm....
latest

./////. Her kind and playful personality also helps.

You sure that's the true reason? :wah:

Back