warelander

Some random guy online

Also see here for his new Wario Man Final Smash

The Shoulder Charge makes a glorious return and I said my piece about the new Final Smash here.

Not gonna lie, I'm really happy with what we have seen so far, I still wish the Waft would go away, but the charge being back makes me not really care about that by comparison.

1528828546971.png

IT'S BACK!!! IT'S FINALLY BACK!!! YEEEES!!! :shokogasm: :shokogasm: :shokogasm: :shokogasm:
:shokorabounce: :shokorabounce: :shokorabounce: :shokorabounce: :SWah: :SWah: :SWah: :SWah: :wargh2: :wargh2: :wargh2: :wariocaraltalt: :bigwah: :WLThumbsUp: :WLWarioLaughs: :oldwahhead: :warioyeah: :warioyeah: :warioyeah: :warioyeah: :happyhoggus: :happyhoggus: :happyhoggus:

He's recognized as a WarioWare representative on the website. BUT THE CHARGE IS BACK AAAAAAA

Also I saw a badge arcade assist trophy so we can have Ashley as the Badge Arcade rep.

It looks like the shoulder charge is now Wario's running attack, which makes way more sense than having it as his forward smash. Man, this and Pokemon Trainer and Snake are getting me so hyped.

main.png
Looking good.

UPD: I know I'm blind, but
vAWDEgzh1YXJ0r.png

Where's the leg between the shoe and the pants?

Wario doesn't have legs. He's held aloft by a continuous silent-but-deadly waft.

It looks like the shoulder charge is now Wario's running attack, which makes way more sense than having it as his forward smash.
It not only makes more sense, but it also makes it closer to the traditional version of the charge from Land, then the one in Brawl was.

Wario doesn't have legs. He's held aloft by a continuous silent-but-deadly waft.
Thought he's a ghost because he died about 10 years ago shortly after the last Wario Land.
I'm sorry. I understand my hopes were too high, but I wanted something more than that.

I'm so hype! I thank Sakurai so much for putting back the Shoulder Bash! :D I hope we get some Wario Land remixes, or am I asking for too much?
Not really. I mean think about it: Most of the stages are taken from the previous games, which means their songs will be too. So they'll have a huuuuge amount of songs ready, meaning they can spend time making new remixes.

Whoa! I almost can't believe it's back! Just that shoulder bash alone made me hyped for Smash 5! Hope we get a bit more Wario Land representation, but I'm honestly happy that we just got his signature move.

Back