It was a very weird decision to take it out in the first place.
Considering it's his signature move and all. But it's nice to see it back in it's full shoulder bashing glory.

Wario's new final smash looks fun as well.

Last edited:
SSBUWebsite_Wario4.jpg

Ever noticed that Wario has golden buttons?

Gold buttons eh? Guess Wario decided to upgrade his outfit a bit. Albeit in the tiniest way possible...

Everyone's understandably happy about the charge coming back, but what's everyone's thoughts on his new F-Tilt?
800px-SSBUWebsite_Wario3.jpg

I do like the animation for it and while it's another original move, I'll gladly take it over another generic punch, especially since he still seems to have his Forward Smash from For.
that’s one hell of a yaoi hand but yeah , still better than just a generic punch i think

Everyone's understandably happy about the charge coming back, but what's everyone's thoughts on his new F-Tilt?
800px-SSBUWebsite_Wario3.jpg

I do like the animation for it and while it's another original move, I'll gladly take it over another generic punch, especially since he still seems to have his Forward Smash from For.

Now that he has his shoulder charge, and in a better way than before, I'm not so bitter about Wario having a bunch of random giant appendage moves. So I say bring 'em all on.

Back