Wario Land Championships

Ah, okay! Thanks for telling me the reason! I don't have a video of the gameplay, though, as I did it on an actual GBA, so it's just the score filmed >.< I'll send you the video, anyway, I hope you can use it.
That's alright, as long it recorded, it's still cool! c:

So, apparently you needed to record the gameplay, which I didn't know...
I'll try one more time. But I don't feel like playing the game from the beginning again. Could anyone send me a rom and a savegame that has some coins and the minigame unlocked?

So, apparently you needed to record the gameplay, which I didn't know...
I'll try one more time. But I don't feel like playing the game from the beginning again. Could anyone send me a rom and a savegame that has some coins and the minigame unlocked?
I shall give you mine.

Thanks. But just leave me out of it. I've spend too much time on this game already, I can't afford more, especially because it's not that easy to record. I'm looking forward to seeing the results, and comparing them to my score.

Thanks. But just leave me out of it. I've spend too much time on this game already, I can't afford more, especially because it's not that easy to record. I'm looking forward to seeing the results, and comparing them to my score.
Very well, I'm just sorry that I couldn't accept your record and could participate the challenge, for the obvious circumstances I said with you in PM.
And I apologises once again, I just hope you can challenge another time. c:

P.S: Maybe I need to think to resolve this kind of problem of recording, since presumably, some users prefer to use the legit console (which is very cool, part of them) and don't have a program/device to record.

The link of the video was been uploaded, there's two error I found out (I forgot to change Mel' scores and the resolution sucks very much because the gentlemen of Youtube are excellent workers, gg to them)

Next Time I shall be more persistent about the video resolution and encoding, but right now it shall be like that right now. Sorry for that and have a good viewing.
Also thank you for challenging, it's was very fun. c:

Until next time, God knows...

I'd like to challange you guys.
if i find the time, i could record and send a video tomorrow or on Friday

How do i start the challange thought? Do i need to send the video to the email with the video and challange details?
i apologise, i read the OP, but wasn't able to understand it.

Also, who would be willing to join my challange?

I'd like to challange you guys.
if i find the time, i could record and send a video tomorrow or on Friday

How do i start the challange thought? Do i need to send the video to the email with the video and challange details?
i apologise, i read the OP, but wasn't able to understand it.

Also, who would be willing to join my challange?

In a short way, to start with the things, you need someone (at least 3 players or less) to compete with you on a certain competition you guys choose.
And yes, you need to send your file on this email it's written on the OP with the details and I shall do the rest.

Don't you mean below?
Opsy daisy. Sorry.

Back