Wario Related Dreams

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
As 607 once said, we all dream about Wario now and then. This is where you post any instances where Wario has popped up in your dreams. Was it a game that turned out to not be real (dang it)? Did you go on an adventure with him? Or was he doing nothing except just being there? Whatever it is, you can post it.

Same applies to his friends and enemies and others, as well.

I'll start with min, which was actually just last night. It was a game that looked a lot like Wario Land 4, except the level itself wasn't in the game at all. It was pretty dark, at least compared to what was in the game, but it was bright enough for me to see what I was doing. I was having a blast just flying around as Vampire Bat Wario, then I turned back into normal, and before I could do too much...I woke up, and was upset that it wasn't real.

Any dreams you'd like to share?

Look, it's ok to like whichever Wario characters you want, but hugging and kissing is TOO MUCH!

Besides... Princess Shokora is much cuter.
Heheh...goo0d thing this is a dream thread, 'cause you're dreaming, sister!
chocolate_kisses_by_porcelain_requiem-d4bypq1.png

I recently started to write down my dreams. Normally, I don't share them with anybody,
But I had such a good Wario dream last night that I definitely want to share it.

I dreamt about an old WarioWare game game for the original 1989 Game Boy.
Of course, there never existed a WarioWare game for the Game Boy,
but for some reason I don't remember anymore I was still able to play it.
The game was quite like the WarioWare games for GBA, but in black-white and with retro music.
It had all the characters from the original game, but not exactly as we know them today.
There were no stories and not so much microgames, but appearently, I still enjoyed the game.

I think I had this strange yet good dream due to the large amount of fanfiction and creepypastas I like to read.
It makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't develop WarioWare as early as the Game Boy era. It could have been a great game.

"As 607 once said"? Okay d:p
That means I have done it myself, then, but I can't really remember what happened. I've definitely only dreamt about games, though, not people out of games in the real (dream) world.
My dreaming experiences have changed a lot through the past years, anyway, so I don't know if it'll ever happen again.

Typically I dream of some sort of SSB story series of sorts, as of recent: Wario and Starfy were introduced... Of which they are pretty much buddies and so on once they meet up in a flooded ruin. =P

Well I finally had a Wario related dream. Wario wasn't actually in it but Dribble and Spitz were.

Dribble was looking after his sister's three pups at the time. They were hanging out in the back of the taxi when Dribble picked up a customer. He was a strange human in a long coat who wanted to be taken to the forest. "Hey pups! Don't bother our custumer." He warned the kids as theg drove off. Finally, they stopped at a gas station be the edge of the woods to let him off. As he was leaving, the man pulled out a gun and held it to Spitz's head! "This cat's coming with me!" He ordered. It turns out he was a superpowered cyborg out to capture Spitz for some reason I never learned.

The cyborg escaped the taxi with Spitz in his arms. The three puppies jumped after him, biting and clawing him. He easily swatted the puppies away like flies. Dribble tackled the cyborg letting Spitz escape. Spitz ran towards the gas station to hide while the cyborg punched Dribble into the windshield of the taxi. The cyborg pursued Spitz looking for him behind a pump. Just then the pups took the hose of the pump and tied it around the leg of the cyborg. Spitz and the puppies escaped as the cyborg stuggled to get free.

Just then, Dribble came driving his taxi at high speed towards the tied up cyborg. He leaped out of the vehicle just before it collided with the gas station pump. KABOOM! The gas station blows up, taking the cyborg with it. Spitz and the three pups help up Dribble. "Time to get a new taxi car." Dribble said as the looked at the wreckage.

• Wow
Reactions: 607
Well I finally had a Wario related dream. Wario wasn't actually in it but Dribble and Spitz were.

Dribble was looking after his sister's three pups at the time. They were hanging out in the back of the taxi when Dribble picked up a customer. He was a strange human in a long coat who wanted to be taken to the forest. "Hey pups! Don't bother our custumer." He warned the kids as theg drove off. Finally, they stopped at a gas station be the edge of the woods to let him off. As he was leaving, the man pulled out a gun and held it to Spitz's head! "This cat's coming with me!" He ordered. It turns out he was a superpowered cyborg out to capture Spitz for some reason I never learned.

The cyborg escaped the taxi with Spitz in his arms. The three puppies jumped after him, biting and clawing him. He easily swatted the puppies away like flies. Dribble tackled the cyborg letting Spitz escape. Spitz ran towards the gas station to hide while the cyborg punched Dribble into the windshield of the taxi. The cyborg pursued Spitz looking for him behind a pump. Just then the pups took the hose of the pump and tied it around the leg of the cyborg. Spitz and the puppies escaped as the cyborg stuggled to get free.

Just then, Dribble came driving his taxi at high speed towards the tied up cyborg. He leaped out of the vehicle just before it collided with the gas station pump. KABOOM! The gas station blows up, taking the cyborg with it. Spitz and the three pups help up Dribble. "Time to get a new taxi car." Dribble said as the looked at the wreckage.
Wow, that's quite an intense and complex dream! Is that actually how you remember it or did you take what you recall as a base and made up the stuff around it?

Not sure if it fits this topic, but I once lost my Wario Land 3 Cardridge. I was so sad about it!
A few weeks after losing it I dreamed about my sister finding it behind our microwave.
I told my little sister about that odd dream I had, not really paying any mind to it. But my sister came to me later that day with my Wario Land 3 cardridge! Guess where she found it..

Back