Paul Blart by an artist from WarioWare:
tumblr_ntlw0jjPsV1r1iw5yo2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ntlw0jjPsV1r1iw5yo3_r1_500.png

tumblr_ntlw0jjPsV1r1iw5yo4_r1_1280.png
I love Ko Takeuchi's Paul Blart drawings. They make me really happy.

At first I thought it was weird that he made fan art of fucking Paul Blart of all things but then I saw he made Game Grumps fan art. Now THAT I did not expect.

I didn't expect Game Grumps from him either, so it was really cool to see! He even made sure to include Kevin lol.

Edit: I also didn't expect Seinfeld.
Who draws Seinfeld fanart?

I'm going through all of his art now, and he really draws everything - Full House, Tamashi Hiroka, PAUL BLART'S DAUGHTER

the reason he made paul blart fan art is that he's friend with animator Natasha Allegri and she kept babbling about Paul Blart on her teitter for some reason

I didn't expect Game Grumps from him either,

since the start of his twitter, he has an habit of making drawings of random game journos and youtubers that like WW and RH

???? maybe he's doing this to ensure to get on their good grace and ensure the next game has good publicity????? tinfoil over.

the reason he made paul blart fan art is that he's friend with animator Natasha Allegri and she kept babbling about Paul Blart on her teitter for some reason

since the start of his twitter, he has an habit of making drawings of random game journos and youtubers that like WW and RH

???? maybe he's doing this to ensure to get on their good grace and ensure the next game has good publicity????? tinfoil over.
Ah! I was digging a little deeper and I just saw that. I was wondering why he kept drawing Bee & Puppycat. Then I went to Natasha's twitter and saw her Paul Blart fan art. I kind of liked believing he was just a Paul Blart fan :( But that's still nice too.

That might be why. Or maybe he just really likes watching YouTubers? He's a man of mystery.

He drew one of the cutest renditions of Rick and Morty I've ever seen.
It really is adorable. I love the cute spin he puts on everything.

im sorry for ruining your headcanon
It's alright lol. Knowing that he's friends with Natasha is a cool way to make up for it, especially since I used to be a pretty big Bee & Puppycat fan. Can't really remember why I stopped watching it though.
It seems like all the artists I follow (and ones who I used to follow) are connected. Guess it really is a small world haha.

Back