Wario vs. (Insert foe here)

Okay, here some more, just for fun:

Wario vs.
  • Donkey Kong (We've already discussed this a long time ago in another thread, but whatever)
  • Kamek
  • Count Bleck
  • Waluigi (Admit it, a true, no-holds-barred ultimate fight between Wario and Waluigi is something that we'd all like to see)
  • Cackletta
  • Muscular King DeDeDe
  • King Knight (From Shovel Knight; he's basically that series' Wario equivalent)
Some of these may have already been mentioned, but I'm too lazy to go back to the first page; please don't ask.

Okay, here some more, just for fun:

Wario vs.
  • Donkey Kong (We've already discussed this a long time ago in another thread, but whatever)
  • Kamek
  • Count Bleck
  • Waluigi (Admit it, a true, no-holds-barred ultimate fight between Wario and Waluigi is something that we'd all like to see)
  • Cackletta
  • Muscular King DeDeDe
  • King Knight (From Shovel Knight; he's basically that series' Wario equivalent)
Some of these may have already been mentioned, but I'm too lazy to go back to the first page; please don't ask.
Hey good idea! Donkey Kong and Waluigi are the only ones that COULD beat Wario, and i don't know King Knight, but other than that they all could beat Wario! Count Bleck was MY first suggestion! Count Bleck could defeat anyone... not just Wario!

Donkey Kong and Waluigi are the only ones that COULD beat Wario
Why only specifically these two? I'm pretty sure that although Wario is quite strong, he may have a handful on these two.

Count Bleck was MY first suggestion! Count Bleck could defeat anyone... not just Wario!
Sorry, you're right. Was too lazy to check that. (Hey, I'm a bit like Wario himself after all, I guess.)
So then it's probably be more interesting to see

Wario vs. Dimentio

I can already imagine the dialouge:

"Ah, Wario, the plumber in yellow and purple. The corpulent corporatist. I've been awaiting you.
You might seem strong and are probably well able to throw a punch, but are you strong enough? That's the question that is on my mind right now, and my desire to put it to the test is growing stronger by the minute..."
-"Just who in the world is this pathetic Rudy knockoff? And why is he talking so weird?"
"You might have defeated Count Bleck, but can you get past me? I have my tiny-winy little doubts about that. For you see, when I look upon the fulgural filaments underneath your odoperceptive organ, I am reminded of that other moustached plumber and his 8-ball pal. He was no easy match, but for him, It was a true favour."
-"Dammit, I could've been the star of this game if that lousy Mario didn't steal the show"
"So, Wario, are you going to move those 300 pounds, or not? If not so, then allow me to take the lead!"
-"I will-a shoulderbash you all the way to Mad Scienstein's butt and right back!"
"Great. Then let us battle, like two reindeer bulls on the Siberian tundra. BRING IT ON!!"

Of course, poor Dimentio didn't know about all the powers that Wario had learned from his adventures and Smash battles. The jocular jester never stood a chance.

Back