Wario World Sequel OR Remake OR VC release or Port

Would YOU Like to see a Remake/Port/Sequel/Virtual Console Release of Wario World

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

G01d3nGar1icbr3ad

Wario Fan Supreme
Wouldn't it be AWESOME If Either a Sequel to the 3d Wario World game for the Gamecube, Or even a Remake, or EVEN Getting a Virtual Console Release Port for the Nintendo Switch ACTUALLY Happened?!?!?!?!!

Yeah, that'd be awesome. Not sure whether I'd prefer the original to be remade or on Virtual Console, but at least one version of the original and a full blown sequel would be great to see.

I wouldn't want a remake personally, (Though i can definitely see a VC release happening.) but a sequel would be amazing to see.
Wario World definitely had potential and a sequel to expand that and to use that potential to the fullest would be sweet to see.
Plus considering that it sold well and has gotten good critical reception, i'm honestly shocked that Nintendo hasn't considered a sequel already.

Last edited:
If Treasure were doing it, I would've like to see a remake. It feels like there's a lot of stuff they wanted to do but couldn't due to time constraints. The extra stuff in the Japanese version might just be a taste of what else could've been added.

VC release but I want an all new 3D Wario adventure game that does something different. Would like a new 3D Wario game that utilizes transformations and has a more sandbox approach.

Since Wario World is already a really short game having a remake is out of the question. Would much rather see more 3D Wario games instead, with creative minds you could have another 3D environment with Wario as You had with Wario World just have the focus be on exploration, not exactly a collectathon persay but something along the lines of Banjo or Galaxy but instead of space or fairy worlds include these urban places like the city in WL2.

I wouldn't want a remake personally, (Though i can definitely see a VC release happening.) but a sequel would be amazing to see.
Wario World definitely had potential from what I saw personally, (Never played it.) and a sequel to expand that and to use that potential would be sweet to see.
Plus considering that it sold well and it has gotten good critical reception, i'm honestly shocked that Nintendo hasn't considered a sequel already.
I Know, Right?!?! It've been downright AMAZING If they made a Sequel!!!

I persuaded my mother to pay $99 for Wario World back in the day. One of my all-time biggest rip-offs, despite being one of my all-time favourite games.
No matter how much I loved it, it always felt disappointing. Treasure/Wario was a match made in heaven, sadly wasted due to time restraints and constant rebuilds.

It's no surprise there was never a sequel. Horribly promoted with zero public interest. A short, shallow, repetitive cakewalk. The game becomes completely hollow after completing the worlds. You're given NO reason to ever return. My biggest gripe is how atrocious the enemy AI is, especially for a brawler made by Treasure.
The enemies are infuriatingly dumb, slow, and weak. Sometimes you can hang out with them, go have some lunch, and they'll still be standing around when you get back...

...just staring at you...

aillleoreoriri.png

@G01d3nGar1icbr3ad Instead of just disliking my comment, I was really hoping you'd respond to the relevant points I made. As mentioned, Wario World is one of my favourite titles (it's in my top 15, and I love a LOT of games!) It had innovative concepts, a terrific soundtrack, very attractive visual effects, impressive boss variety, etc.

I've defended WW for 13 years now, but I refuse to sugar-coat it. You can love something and recognise its flaws. Surely the criticisms I made above are obvious?
My family isn't rich, and paying $99 in 2004 for a short title with no replay value was highway robbery. The game was not value for money, and if it happened today, I would write Nintendo a letter of complaint.

Last edited:
Back