warioland Drunk Power-up

niogio

Diamond City Dweller
In the Japanese version of wld2 these weird penguins with beer steins splash yellow liquid on wario making him appear drunk and giving him the ability to use alcohol breath as a weopon. Just thought I'd let you know. I wonder if this is in the American version too.

I love games unchanged. Is a shame I can’t ever see a drunk wario in the US. Hmmm, what if I modded the changes :eek:
That's also a thing! There's a mod that changes the Western version to the Japanese version. I'm not sure if it's out or just some experiment someone did for fun, but I heard of it.

I remember as a little boy playing Wario Land 2 that Wario was just sick and dizzy. "Crazy" wasn't the word that crossed my mind.

Reading that he was actually drunk makes a lot of sense to me.

I love the music for Drunk Wario. They might have changed the sprites and the name of the transformation, but the music still tells you that he's drunk as all heck!

That is the music I am hearing now without the music that's playing now.
I wouldn't necessarily call it a power-up since it's like a transformation state like Spring Wario etc, and um... being drunk doesn't generally help.
But being drunk is always a power-up. I always do stuff better when I am drunk.

Back