ReasonablePerson

Wario Fan Supreme
banner-fami2comic-wario.JPG

Wai! Wai! Wario! was a 7 pages long one-off gag manga created by Ryuusuke Hamamoto and published in Famitsu DS+Wii magazine in February 2006. It is based on WarioWare: Touched! According to mariowiki.com
Did you guys knew this existed? Well there wasn´t any english translations even though it wasn´t that hard for me to translate it.
And since I found out about this manga thanks to this forum I decided to sign up and upload it here.
Well my english is probably kinda bad. If there are any mistakes in my translations or my english feel free to correct me.
Also in japanese Mona calls Wario, Wario-ojisama or just Ojisama, but in official english translations they just translate
it as Wario so I did the same.

The Story itself has Mona and Wario as main characters, probably because they are normally considered to be the most important characters of the franchise. Other popular characters like 9-Volt, 18-Volt, Kat&Ana and Ashley are also appearing.

Attachments

• WaiWaiWario1.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 4,508
  • WaiWaiWario2.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 4,417
  • WaiWaiWario3.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 4,686
  • WaiWaiWario4.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 4,704
  • WaiWaiWario5.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 3,998
  • WaiWaiWario6.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 5,135
  • WaiWaiWario7.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 4,743
Last edited:
Huh, interesting, Didn't know about this manga at all.

And yeah, very Wario like to want to sit around and sleep/play video games rather than go to a concert or what not. Reminds me of myself really (and probably many other members here).

I dislike this comic.

The premise is fine but the humor is just lame. "Oh haha he farted and they passed out! That's hysterical!"

"Oh she poked him in the butt!"

It seems like they didn't even try with it. They just threw in butt jokes and called it a day. At least Wario's in character the whole time (Except for farting).

I sound like a cranky elitist, but I just wish Nintendo wouldn't have made grossness a main aspect of Wario.

Last edited:
Back