What are the most well known things from the Wario series?

Sorry I probably should've said something. I just meant to post it as a rather large example of something transcending the Wario Land series itself. Reinforce the notion that that theme could be considered iconic maybe to some degree.

Probably because most of the people here don't think of that as a thing from the Wario series, but rather as a thing that Sakurai thought would for some reason be a good idea to depict as the primary character trait of Wario.

Well known to Wario but aside from a small fart in Smooth Moves there isn't anything like it in any of the Wario games.

Wario farted in Mario Strikers Charged, despite being a Mario game. All other characters have their own voice clips that call him out for that.

Hilariously, it was used by Falcon against Black Shadow in the last episode of the F-Zero anime.

And in Mario Kart 8 of the Mute City DLC track, there are screens of Captain Falcon and it says "Show me your moves!"

I'd rather the Koopalings use their own yellow-eyed Clown Cars in another Mario platformer.

Everyone seems to forget about that for whatever reason.

Hilariously, it was used by Falcon against Black Shadow in the last episode of the F-Zero anime.

And in Mario Kart 8 of the Mute City DLC track, there are screens of Captain Falcon and it says "Show me your moves!"

Even more hilarious is the fact that both of those came out AFTER Smash Bros 64 was released... Another thing created by Smash...

A lot of things from Smash are being applied to the Kirby series too. But then again, HAL's behind both of them.

Meta Knight can apparently use Galaxia Darkness in Planet Robobot.

Back