What are your resolutions for 2018

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
So happy new years eve everybody!
Welp 2017 is coming to an end and 2018 is coming about
And considering last year, I made a thread about New Years resolutions for 2017
I thought, let's continue this with a new one for 2018

So what are your resolutions for 2018? What new things do you want to achieve this year.

Now my new years resolutions is not one, not two, but three.
  1. Read and write more - This is something, i've been slowing down on in the last couple of years and since I have a few books that I do want to catch up on, 2018 will be my opportunity to get better at reading (This is one resolution that I failed at this year.) and maybe get back into writing (Which is something I used to do often and something I still do occasionally, but I just stopped after awhile.)
  2. Improve my general hygiene - Now while my hygiene is generally fine, there are areas I can still do better in, that I hope to tackle in the next year.
  3. Be less self conscious about myself - This is probably one of my biggest faults (As you have seen.) and something I hope I can tackle in the next year, of course, I know it's not bad to be self aware every now and then as it's a good way of recognizing and checking yourself, but I hope I can improve on it a tad and show a bit more self confidence in myself and how I act. (And to stop beating on myself all the time.)
Anyways, those are my New Year's resolutions for this year.
What are your resolutions for the year? Are there any areas that you like to improve in
Or are you gonna go into next year continuing on last year's resolution (I'm still gonna continue drawing into next year like I said in last years resolution) if you have any resolutions that you want to share, then post em here.

Anyways, happy new years eve everyone
And hope everyone here has a great 2018!

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone! Here're mine New Year's Resolutions (still working on it though):
  • be less toxic as a person (no, I'm not talking about detox lol)
  • have a healthier lifestyle
  • get better at drawing
  • learn to use Adobe software (basically learn to do basic designs, video editing, etc.)
  • learn to code & build websites
  • keep track of my goals (like summarize what I've done for a week or something)

to look like this

2764260-captain_falcon_ssb4.jpg

Back