What did you do on Halloween?

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
Well Halloween is over, and thanksgiving and the holidays are fast approaching. So before we get all jolly, I want to ask, what did you do last night?

Me, well....
I've finally watched beetlejuice for the first time. (Amazing movie by the way.) I ate some candy, (which is mandatory for celebrating Halloween) I've also Listened to some Halloween music. & I posted some Halloween themed art on the fanart thread. I was also going to watch the addams family movie for the first time, but I got too tired. so I didn't watch it (I will watch it later today though) we didn't do any costumes or decorate the house or anything like that, so in a nutshell... with the exception of watching beetlejuice, we did
1c83e1c0388b35d43f2401543c9e214fb31892cec0d3966c7fe11955b5efe18f.jpg

But just to satisfy my curiosity, did you do anything crazy last night, or did you just spent it like I did (Which is nothing.) Hit it off in the comments below!

Last edited:
Y'all did stuff that could have been done anytime, I myself went out to get some candy with my family! niece went out as some spooky princess and I was negan - - my older and younger sister tagged along as well. Very fun!

Well, I already posted this in the Social Thread, but I'll re-post it here, anyway....

For Halloween I sat down and watched the goofy 1985 horror comedy, Transylvania 6-5000. Starring Jeff Goldblum, Ed Begley Jr., and a really young Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld). I really love this movie. If you adore the old Mel Brooks-style goofball comedies like me, give it a whirl. It's got a nice, upbeat, feel-good ending too.

I worked most of the night, but I did make time to watch "It Follows" with my mom and eat candy and popcorn : p

It was nice, I really liked the movie and candy and popcorn are always fun : p

That thing that grabs the girl from the hallway is pretty, uh.... pretty disturbing. Especially since you can't make it out properly.
The bit at 1:39 where she goes "No, it's meeeeee" and then that shirted tall guy/thing walks up.

Back