What do people search for in regards to the Wario games?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
GameInformer tested out Google's auto suggest for other characters here:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...e-google-inquiry-results.aspx?PostPageIndex=2

But Wario wasn't included. So let's see what people think about some of the others...

First off, Wario himself:

whydoeswario.png

Firstly, for the idiots who actually asked the second, please grow up a bit. For the others? He farts because hey, Smash Bros thinks its 'funny'. He hates Mario because he was bullied by Mario as a child. And god knows why he has a pink nose. Probably a bad diet.

No results for Captain Syrup, Princess Shokora or others though. And there are so many people called Mona or Ashley that trying to search those would be mostly irrelevant.

I guess Fat Wario would've made too much sense for the B + Down smash

Because R&D1 were getting salty.

Mario stole his logo.

Hasn't everyone met someone with a pink nose? Doesn't seem that weird to integrate into a design.

Also I'm not sure if this qualifies and it probably is personalised-searched to fuck, but...

tumblr_nsiwwc0f501utuyfvo1_1280.png

I'll be very flattered if that third result shows up for anyone else.

JyL4fh9.png

Op probably stands for overpowered, and with that they probably mean in a Super Smash Bros. game. I don't know, I've never played any of those.
Wario is 10 feet tall? d:eek: That's over 3 meters! I think he's definitely shorter than Luigi, actually d:confused:
Mario's cousin... we've heard that theory.
That fourth one makes Wario sound much more loving and caring than he should be.
And the last one... let's just skip the last one.

uwUBE5C.png

The results for Waluigi were as expected, pretty much. Except for the first one. I don't really recall Waluigi being popular, ever, not by the fans, at least... in that regard, question 4 seems more logical to me.
For the third one, it's probably because Wario starts with Wa and sounds like Mario, so they wanted something that started with Wa and sounded like Luigi.
And he's bad because his name starts with Wa, duh.

xmyT793.png

I like these ones. Saving happens automatically in all games (although you can save manually in Wario
Land 3).
I think with the question about the door, most people mean the doors that require a big coin to open.
I don't recall how to get to course 18, who can answer that one?
Not understanding the golf game is completely understandable, honestly.
But that fifth one is another one I don't really understand, because the game shows you explicitly how to swim. But this question was probably asked before the askers actually gained the ability to swim.

This was actually kind of interesting, perhaps I'll search for a few more interesting results later (I've done this before, but not with anything Wario related).

index.php

Orbulondiy::: Ah, so the Earthlings do know about the glorious Orbulon Awards! I hope more and more of them submit their wonderful works of art to my gallery! d:cool:

Orbulondiy::: Orbulon... Neopets? Is this a form of Earthling knowledge? (searches) ...What is this?!?!?! d:eek: I do not comprehend! d:(

Attachments

• orbulon search.jpg
    orbulon search.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 485
Actually, Wario's nose being pink must be because:
  1. Wario used to drink alcoholic drinks;
  2. If you try doing a Wario face and look in the mirror, tell me what color your nose is.

Back