What do you have in common with Wario?

niogio

Diamond City Dweller
Coins
Coins
Wario appears Italian because I heard him say mama mia a few times, and also I think him to be a cousin to Mario; after all he was created from Mario.

My dad is from Italy making me half Italian, so I have half that in common with Wario.

I like garlic like Wario, It also gives me a boost when I eat it-raw or roasted. It also gives me bad gas, which is probably why wario has flatulence problems because he eats garlic all the time.

I would have poor hygiene problems which you don't have to worry about because my wife takes care of that. But if I wasn't married, I would have that in common with Wario.

I can relate to Wario's social skills, or lacking of them as a matter of factly.

I have a hat like Wario although it is black, and I can make a face in the mirror that looks like Wario.

I like hunting for treasure like Wario with my coin detector.

Have anything in common with Wario, please post.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
I like money? Well, that's an obvious similarity I guess.

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
Coins
Coins
I want to make lots of money, although I think I'm significantly less greedy than Wario is.

I like garlic too, though it has to be cooked. Raw garlic is way too pungent for me.

And of course, I sport a mustache, though it pales in comparison to Wario's lightning-bolt 'stache.

Yikes Spike

Not related with Wreck it Ralph.
Coins
Coins
I can relate to Wario's greedines, I can relate to Waluigi acting like a pest, I can relate to Foreman Spike's absence in family reunions.

Last edited:

wariofer

More money for my money bin.3 YEARS IN WARIOFORUMS
Coins
Coins
Love money
Love garlic
Love farting
Like drinking beer
And love to ejem, go to a "party" with the ladies that you pay for fun PushingUpDaisies::cool:(see WL4 credits and best ending from VBWL)