What do you have in common with Wario?

niogio

Diamond City Dweller
Coins
Wario appears Italian because I heard him say mama mia a few times, and also I think him to be a cousin to Mario; after all he was created from Mario.

My dad is from Italy making me half Italian, so I have half that in common with Wario.

I like garlic like Wario, It also gives me a boost when I eat it-raw or roasted. It also gives me bad gas, which is probably why wario has flatulence problems because he eats garlic all the time.

I would have poor hygiene problems which you don't have to worry about because my wife takes care of that. But if I wasn't married, I would have that in common with Wario.

I can relate to Wario's social skills, or lacking of them as a matter of factly.

I have a hat like Wario although it is black, and I can make a face in the mirror that looks like Wario.

I like hunting for treasure like Wario with my coin detector.

Have anything in common with Wario, please post.

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
Coins
I want to make lots of money, although I think I'm significantly less greedy than Wario is.

I like garlic too, though it has to be cooked. Raw garlic is way too pungent for me.

And of course, I sport a mustache, though it pales in comparison to Wario's lightning-bolt 'stache.

wariofer

More money for my money bin.3 YEARS IN WARIOFORUMS
Coins
Love money
Love garlic
Love farting
Like drinking beer
And love to ejem, go to a "party" with the ladies that you pay for fun PushingUpDaisies::cool:(see WL4 credits and best ending from VBWL)

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
Coins
User Title Style Change
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
A bit on the overweight side, rude yet weirdly charming, I work out, don't exactly have the best hygiene (I'd rather not go into detail), lazy but brilliant if I put my mind to something, impulsive, Chaotic Neutral, not the wisest spender, stingy.

I have a number of things in common with him, but even more in common with Waluigi.

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Name Style Change
-butt chin
-poor hygiene
-fat gut
-picks nose a lot
-lazy, but can be really smart and hardworking when related to interests
-greedy
-likes Garlic
-loves money
-poor spending habits
-poor social skills
-generally makes people uncomfortable
-loves Wario!

Coins
Profile Music
Game Boy Advance
Username Change
Gold Bracelets
User Name Style Change
  • Big reddish nose
  • In Wario Land 4, he sometimes has sharp back teeth like me
  • Love money
  • Love Garlic
  • Love to explore
  • Not very handsome
  • Hard to damage or kill
  • Moustache

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
-Easily angered
-Self-centered, but willing to do the right thing
-Nose-picker
-Big nose
-Thick eyebrows
-Big head
-Dashing smile
-Bad hygiene
-Prideful
-Envious
-The inferiority complex that results from this combination
-Has dabbled in programming (I believe with a fiery passion the headcanon that Wario programmed all of WarioWare, and that he only needed his friends to come up with microgame ideas and art assets)
-Can draw and animate decently enough
-Can program music
-Enjoys a good journey
-Loves a good reward, buuuut depending on the circumstances may do it for free... [Waa's in Sad]
-Cares about friends, but is still kind of a dick to them
-Wants fairness
-Hypocritical
-Likes it when things are in one's own favor
-Fan of-a Waaario