Would you rather? (WYR)

Im already pretty close to being someone who speaks every thought anyway, so might as well go all the way : p

Would you rather be permanently confined to the Wario section of this forum, or the general chat section of this forum?

General chat. I prefer it anyway, better than being confined to one topic ya know?

Would you rather live without internet or live without music?

I'd rather live without music. I use the internet for pretty much all of the music I listen to anyway, and an eerie eternal silence beats total isolation from the rest of the world.

Would you rather be the best at one thing and utterly awful at everything else you attempt, or above average but nothing remarkable in everything you do?

I'd rather be above average in everything. Beats being mostly incompetent.

Would you rather be able to talk to all animals or be able to speak all languages?

I would rather be able to talk to all animals (under the assumption that they are all able to understand me, and preferably that I can understand them in return), because it would be of great value to the study of animal psychology and intelligence. Also, I can probably cheat and say that all humans are animals and therefore qualify.

Would you rather be too smart for any conversation to yield anything new that can interest you, or too dumb to contribute much to a conversation yourself?

I'd rather be too smart because there are more advantages to that whereas being too dumb to contribute will lead me to feel left out all the time.

Would you rather not need to sleep or not need to eat?

I already don't really sleep anyway, so I'll take the lack of need to eat. That would also mean that I am an autotrophic human, which would be very valuable for scientists to study and hopefully learn to recreate.

Would you rather have enough strength to lift a truck, or the durability to withstand that sort of weight on top of you without injury? These are mutually exclusive in this case.

Would you rather live without internet or live without music?

Internet : p Its my primary source of socialization but not my only source, and I consider music important both for listening and playing.

As for King Hehehe's post, the ability to stand the weight of a truck being on top of you without being hurt, it seems like to could take the impact of most things at that point, which would make you nearly invulnerable : p

If you were given the ability to change either your sex or your species, which one would you rather change?
(in this hypothetical situation, you have to pick one of them : p)

I'd change my sex, thank you very much. I want to stay a human, lol. Don't wanna be anything else!

Would you rather be poor with a loving caring family or rich with a family that mostly ignores you to do their own stuff almost everyday?

Be poor with a loving family. Relationships are more important than money to me.

Would you rather live without games or live without movies?

Without movies, definitely. I rarely watch movies and am generally not very excited about them : p
(am way excited about the jungle movie next year though)

Would you rather be way super creative with no outlet, or have a guaranteed permanent outlet no one could take from you with your current (or a subpar talent if youre already THAT creative) creative ability, meaning youd have to try hard in order to take advantage of it?

I already have somewhat of a creative ability so I'd go with the second option. The first option would just be sad and pointless

Would you rather have cuts all over your body and be forced to bathe in lemon juice every day, or have tarantulas crawl on you every night?

lemon juice, hands down. i hate spiders, so pretty much fuck tarantulas.

would you rather be a spider, a fly, or an ant; ignoring the short life spans.

Spider. Top of the food chain, y'all. I don't even care that my mate will probably eat me when we're done.

Would you rather live in a world where it's always too dark to see clearly but with enough light to see your general surroundings, or always a little too bright to comfortably keep your eyes open without squinting?

Definitely too dark. I love the light and am a day person, but imagine the head pains that youd have to deal with from all that brightness. Would be awful : p

Would you rather the world be void of all color, or only made up of two colors (of my choosing) alone, with no other colors but the two?

the world made up of two colours because i can atleast differentiate basic shapes

would you rather be forever alone or never have any me time.

the world made up of two colours because i can atleast differentiate basic shapes

would you rather be forever alone or never have any me time.
i already experience both :3 but id raher be all alone. unless that involves barring me from the internet. I MISS YOU MULTIPLAYER SENPAI!

would you rather have a one use love potion that actually works properly, or a soda bottle that gradually refills itself? also, the soda isnt bad for you in case your on a diet.

I'll take the soda. If someone is to fall in love with me, it's not going to be forced upon them. It's going to happen naturally or not at all.

Would you rather have an uninteresting but well-paying job, or an exciting but unreliable job?

Uninteresting, Ive done nothing but uninteresting work my whole life : p At the very least I know Im gonna have an income : p Uninteresting is far better than stressful and difficult : p

Would you rather spend the rest of your life in an extreme desert or extreme tundra?

Back