Would you rather? (WYR)

heck, id take the anartican terrain over the saharra. we can make heaters and blankets (or an igloo), but good luck trying to cool down in a desert. but then again i live in a drought area. i just hate being warm and sweaty.

would you rather have raven from teen titans or ashley from warioware back you in a fight? but which ever person you dont pick is going to fight you as well.

raven because she is strong and i am also very strong and can take her out

would you rather be paid a lot to be humiliated or paid a little to accomplish the thing you've always wanted to accomplish but you can only accomplish it by accepting this request

Diesel and Raven would make a powerful team, yeah : p No idea what wed call the tag team, though : p

And definitely be paid a little to accomplish something. Id both do something I wanted to and make a little money. I have no interesting in being humiliated : p

Would you rather live your whole life not knowing how to ride a bike, or not knowing how to tie your shoes?

I'd rather not know how to ride a bike, between the two. I can barely do so anyway, due to certain health reasons that make steering difficult. Plus, activity is hard.

Would you rather have to fight Kevin Nash, or Jerry Lawler?

Definitely Lawler, Nash is scary : p

Would you rather spend 2 minutes in a sharpshooter (scorpion death lock, Sting did it first : p) lock, or 2 minutes in a torture rack lock?

1 lion. Although lions are generally more effective combatants due to having built-in stabby bits, 10 humans to 1 is a very bad matchup.

Would you rather have the ability to see fifty years into the future, or see everything from the past?

See fifty years into the future. There's not much mystery about the past so yeah.

Which of these two songs would you rather have constantly playing? Friday by Rebecca Black or gangnam style?

Gangnam Style. Rebecca Black's voice grates on my ears, whereas Gangnam Style becomes background music.

Would you rather live without any other Nintendo games aside from the Wario series, or never be able to play Wario but play other Nintendo games?

I would be okay with being allowed to play any Nintendo game but Wario : p I like alot of Nintendo games : p

Would you rather be invisible to everyone, being unable to communicate with them yourself but still living among them, being influenced by them in your everyday life, or be the only person left in the entire world?

That depends on if my invisibility makes actual scientific sense or not. If it does, then light goes directly through my eyes instead of being reflected, and I would therefore be blind while also having no means of communicating with the people around me. In such a case, I choose isolation, as I would be even more cut off from the outside world with the invisibility. If that is not the case and I still somehow have all my senses, I'll take the invisible life among humanity.

Suppose that you and another person had all of your memories and predispositions transferred to the other's brain. One of the resulting individuals is given one million dollars. Before the procedure, you get to select which one receives it. Which one do you give the money to?

OK hypothetical here: You get offered ten million dollars, but in order to keep the money you have to spend one year in your choice of three alternate universes:

-SPIDERVERSE: a universe where giant, intelligent spiders are the dominant species on Earth. They behave like humans and to them you appear to be a spider. All technology, furniture, etc has been created to accomodate spiders instead of humans though, so you can't operate machinery very well, etc

-VOMITVERSE: a universe where all water is replaced with vomit and vice versa. This means that oceans are oceans of puke and humans are made of 80% puke. The only way to get clean drinking water is to have someone puke it up.

-RAPEVERSE: a universe where rape is not only acceptable, but encouraged. Every single person is basically in a frenzy raping each other, and this means everyone will try be trying to rape you every minute of the day.

Last edited:
Okay there are no drawbacks to spider universe. Spiderverse

Would you rather exist in a continual time loop, where you relive the same day over and over again. (You can change the outcome of events, but you can't change the origins. You also remember everything.) Or would you rather have anterograde amnesia?

Ok but even still, I'd eventually die of natural causes. In the groundhog day scenario I stay the same age, right?

Yeah, he stays the same age. It's implied he's been stuck like that for years, maybe even decades, since he knows everything that will happen that day and when.

No one posted a WYR above me? OK.

Would you rather camp it out in the Sahara Desert or hitchhike through Finland?

Hey, it's blanche! Been a while since we've seen you here!

Ahem. I guess I'd rather hitchhike through Finland. I can't stand the heat, and Finland seems like a cool place (in multiple regards).

Since it wasn't answered, I'll reuse this one. Suppose that you and another person had all of your memories and predispositions transferred to the other's brain. One of the resulting individuals is given one million dollars. Before the procedure, you get to select which one receives it. Which one do you give the money to?

Back