Your STRENGTHS

Magma

Oldhead
Diamond City Leader
This sort of thread might already exist but with this specific thread I want posts to be to be made with this thread in mind as a sort of polar opposite.

With that, I think we've all been a bit too negative so perhaps it's time to turn up the optimism around here.

For myself...
While I tend to look down upon myself for my rather bland personality and inoffensive opinions, I think my mellow disposition lends itself to me being a mighty fine listener. I'm a pretty easy person to talk to and approach and so with that I tend to be a good listener who knows what to say and when not to say anything and can be very supportive.

Sadly I don't get to use this talent often since my aforementioned mellowness leads me to often be overlooked by people and nowadays I'm very selective with the people I allow myself to share my time with. I also used to be very self destructive with this as I would often burn up a lot of time listening to others at my own expense that would end up being too high of a price to pay more often than not.

Following patterns, allowing me to be average at anything with no effort. I also have a lot of patience, in long term situations, but not in small events. For example, if my task is to wait a full year or something, I can wait, no problem, but if the task is wait 5 minutes, when the 5 minutes tick, it's gotta be ready!
I used to be so punctual without even looking at the clock, which I still find impressive today.

My spirit and ambition never dry up. I've had so many setbacks in life, most people would have given up long ago on my lofty dreams. Not me. I'm always thirsty for more.

I'm always happy to listen and discuss anything with anyone. I never judge (unless you're bothering/harming others). I'm your friendly neighbourhood optimist.

I'm extremely laid back. I try to keep the atmosphere around me enjoyable and easy-going. Throwing insults at me just bounces off like rubber. Do your worst.

Last edited:
I'm respectful to a fault, and sensible -- I've been called an old soul in a teenager's body. I've also been told I have a lot of wisdom and empathy for my age. I'm not greedy, and I'm not lustful, and I'm not prideful.

Okay, maybe I'm a little prideful.Grrr:

I am fun loving, caring, elder sibling/parent and all around " chill swaglord " from people that tell me these things. I will always hand the right taste of justice for all and everyone, being able to understand people and animals through out my experience has helped with just having people interested in me. Seems like I'm a magnet for any kind of person and to be able to share my parent like thoughts and experience to others is great especially when they say " I'm like a cool reasonable pothead with the gift of gab and many girls in bikinis " !!!

Everyone around me always say I'm the nicest, likeable, calm, easygoing, charming, caring, helpful, good looking, and a patient person. I find everyone very interesting how they have different opinions, different ways of thinking, and I treat everyone very friendly as much as I can, unless if they aren't willing to be nice back to me.

I don't like to brag about it, but I guess sometimes you got to open up about yourself, right? Anyway I like to have fun and enjoy the life that I have. Everyone should feel that way! :)

I consider myself very good at remembering things like phone numbers and my nonsensical passwords, but only when I bother to try and remember them.

I've been told I'm a nice guy, and also pretty funny. I was also told that my legs are fabulous. (Not kidding. I've been told that before.) Some people have said I'm pretty bold sometimes, which I don't really understand how but still, guess it's a strength.

Fabulous legs are always a strength.

Not to sound like a nincompoop, but my feet are reasonably fabulous. I try to take good care of them. Ingrown toenails are something you've got to take care of right away. They spoiled both my younger brothers' feet when they were just teenagers. Never ignore ingrown toenails!

Last edited:
Back