10 facts about you

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So yeah, other forums have this thread, and I always enjoy these threads a bunch. So why shouldnt Wario Forums have one?

Im not totally positive that anyone will respond to it, but may as well try : p

Anywho just post ten random facts about yourself, whatever you wanna share : p
(You can make as many as you want, just try to keep it to ten on each list you make)

1. My last name is extremely common, in fact one of my favorite musicians even has my last name : p You could probly guess it on your first try : p

2. My hair is currently too long, and I want to get it cut asap : p I dont like letting my hair get too long, I cant put it up on my own due to bad hand coordination and I feel like it gets scraggly if its too long.

3. My favorite meal is pizza, cookies and soda, but I try not to eat it too often both because it causes bad skin and I gain weight easily : /

4. I am a musician, I started with violin when I was eleven, as a teenager I took some piano classes and when I was just about to turn 21 a friend gave me his bass guitar on the condition that I learned how to play it, and through bass guitar I have learned how to play guitar : p Fun fact, I have always wanted to learn how to play drums. Havent learned it to this day : p

5. Theres a rumor about me at work that "I dont talk" : p Also, someone there is telling everyone that I like metal (as in music) which is really annoying and they need to stop it > : /

7. I am a Nintendo nerd, but Im actually more about the consoles themselves rather than Nintendos games : p That probly doesnt make sense, but I think that Nintendo makes the best consoles. (Also for some reason I seem to like the 3rd party games on their consoles best, dunno if its just due to my love of their console or not)

8. I love animals, I have a cat, and a guinea pig. My cats name is Alice and my pigs name is Coco Bean.

9. My favorite number is 64, for obvious reasons : p I use the number for many things, including my email address.

10. I have a weird thing for tragic stuff. Like I like seeing sad faces and junk. For example-

1280x720-kcs.jpg

viva_phx_melissa_fossum_pinback_guitar.jpg

helga zad 4.jpg

I dunno why, but I really have a soft spot for emotional junk like that.

Anywho, thats ten facts : p Will post more if I can remember them later on : p

So now you guys need to post some too : p

This seems like fun and it'd be interesting to see if anyone else would make a reply here so let's try to make that happen.

1. I'm an artist or well formerly anyways. I still like to sketch on my free time, some people here have seen some of my art (excluding the dickbutt lol) I usually just draw on pencil and paper the old fashion way though.

2. I'm a huge fan of Tokusatsu, although the term specifically means something along the lines of live action filming things such as Godzilla specifically I like Kamen Rider.
Kamen Rider now is a huge franchise that has expended many generations and has become a cultural pop icon in Japan. Even certain games and manga reference Kamen Rider the franchise and some of it's characters such as Franken Fran. I would say my favorite Riders would probably be Takeshi Hongo(Kamen Rider Ichigo), Shigeru Jo(Kamen Rider Stronger), Shotaro and Phillip(Kamen Rider W), Kaixa (Kamen Rider Faiz/555) Just to name a few.

3. I have really long hair that's now making me look like a weird combination of Bret Hart and Roman " Tater Tots " Reign. Which honestly is perfect since Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler ever. Sharp Shooter for days dawg.

4. My favorite foods are Squid, Chicken, Cod, and Turkey. I pretty much eat Turkey everyday, gotta get that delicious turkey sandwich with everything on it.

5. I used to be in a gang, used to fight a lot and even got people pulling knives on me. It's not the life I'd want others to live at all, however it has shaped me to be more understanding to less fortunate people in the world.

6. I like stupid humor. Stuff like Silent Rob always gets me. "durrr iwate gameuh here! reviewing dildos!! "

7. I love animals but I have a huge affinity towards insects in general. I think they look marvelous, especially when you think about it their small size they use to their advantage. Living in spaces in our houses and things of the like, the world of insects is so much different to us. Some bugs are also super colorful and pretty like the dogbane leaf beetle!

dogbane_leaf_beetle_bert.jpg

8. Hey not just Tokusatsu but I like super heroes too! Question is my favorite and I also like the waifus too.

tumblr_npza6qXJ0D1two7n9o1_1280.jpg

9. This one is probably easy but I am a huge Nintendo fan, grew up playing the NES and well the rest was history. Among Nintendo franchises themselves I'd say Fire Emblem, Metroid, Wario(land and ware), and Zelda are my favs!

10. My username on here comes from a boss from Megaman 2, his name is Metalman. Bet you can't guess what he's made of.

1. I have a plethora of health problems, about which I could easily write a huge paragraph (and have in the past), but to summarize, my arm violently and involuntarily flails about, which is a tad inconvenient.
2. Although I represent myself with this Wario avatar, own a Wario hat, and happen to be posting on the Wario Forums, Wario is only my 5th favorite character, behind Dr. Eggman, Bowser, Maya Fey, and Dr. Doom.
3. I have a talent for figuring out how to play tunes by ear on my xylophone. However, my health issues made playing music in a more organized setting nigh-impossible, and I've since largely forgotten how to read sheet music.
4. Despite myself being altruistic and forgiving, I've always had a fascination with villains. It is likely because of this that I act more abrasive and narcissistic around my in-person friends with whom I play Melee, emulating the behavior of a heel wrestler.
5. Despite being very bad at accepting failure, I have a tendency to pick mediocre characters when I play games (Bowser in Melee, Dan in Street Fighter, an entire team of NU Pokémon for monotype battles), which is of course more conducive to failure. I can't tell if this is because I like the variety of using less common characters, or simply to prevent myself from taking loss too hard.
6. Similar to my affinity for villains, I tend to prefer music in a minor key signature, despite what my usually cheerful disposition may lead one to believe.
7. I tend to use more words to convey the same meaning when I'm tired, even though most people would probably word things in a shorter way under the same circumstances. I also swear much more frequently when I'm tired, whereas I rarely do so normally.
8. I am very fond of cuteness. Probably part of why Audino is my favorite Pokémon and Maya is one of my favorite characters. The quickest way to my heart is apparently to be adorable.
9. People seem to find me to be very personable, but I'm actually quite introverted, and human interaction exhausts me very quickly.
10. I can't seem to gain any weight past 135 lbs (about 61 kg). I eat a lot, but I can never exceed that threshold, and usually only sit around 130.

emulating the behavior of a heel wrestler.

I think youd make a great heel, actually : p You could definitely have like the whole intellectual heel thing going on, like that Sandow guy. I know theres better examples but I cant think of any at the moment : /

Gonna do another : p

1. I generally have a strong preference for female characters with favorite fictional characters, but I dont always pick female characters. I have had male characters that I have become really fascinated by. They are more often than not villains, though. A couple of my favorites-

Mithos from Tales of Symphonia
779696c40dc5385f8ad6e2e3467f38002617e03b_hq.jpg

1790080-ramirez_with_his_sword.png

Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia

maxresdefault.jpg

Kalas from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

image004-620x.jpg

Alf from Arc Rise Fantasia

Though Im sure that all fits into the whole tragic thing : p

2. I cannot swim. Ive tried to learn several times, but cannot get my body to do it : p To this day, I have not succeeded in learning how to swim

3. I have a fear of spiders and being in the dark, in fact I sleep with a lamp on : p

4. I hate guns. I have actually shot one before with my family at a shooting range. I didnt like it and didnt like being around them : p That being said, I do actually support the right for people to own them. But I dont want to be around them personally : p

5. One day Id like to make my own youtube channel, for my music that I write among other things. Hope I can do that one day.

6. I am often fascinated by desert landscapes. The American kind though, the kind with mountains and all that cool stuff : p

7. Although I talk about wrestling here with friends, its something Im ashamed to bring up around everyday people : p

8. I dont like machinery. Growing up I was afraid of loud machinery. Even now, I still get kinda anxious around them.

9. I like male singers who sing in a high pitch, and female singers who sing in a low pitch. Also I hate over the top flashy singers. I hate them equally as much as I hate crazy guitar soloists. Like, make real music, stop trying to look impressive : p

10. I love colors and lights, as Ive mentioned here before : p Its a hard interest to describe to people, but Im really fascinated by colors, lights and colored lights : p

I think youd make a great heel, actually : p You could definitely have like the whole intellectual heel thing going on, like that Sandow guy. I know theres better examples but I cant think of any at the moment : /
That's typically how I do it. My speech patterns tend to make people perceive me to be smarter than I probably am, and among the group I'm the one who has the deepest knowledge of the game, so it's not very hard to sound like the snobby intellectual sort of heel.

1 - I'm a software engineer who's not happy with this fact...
2 - I know nothing technical about music, I can't describe any of what I do. I wanted to be a DJ during college...
3 - I have so many good fantasy stories to tell, I wanted to write books, but these ideas have all been made popular elsewhere... For instance, I had and idea about a witch at an magic academy/college. This idea I had got overshadowed a year later after Harry Potter came out, it felt diminished, somehow.
4 - I'm a gamer, since the Super Nintendo came out, I was 5 years old when I started. I played Super Mario Kart as my first Mario game. Tetris was my first Gameboy game. Even if I'm a Nintendo fan, I slipped to the Playstation for a few year, but the only games I liked where Crash Bandicoot. From then on, I only bought Nintendo consoles.
5 - If you think I'm confident, because of my videos, well not really, I'm actually quite timid. It takes a while for me to pick up on conversations. Speaking of which, I'm not able to have a normal conversation with someone, unless it's has to do with me, Nintendo games or the theory of the universe. I'm that bland...
6 - It takes me at least one hour to sleep, even if I'm dead tired. The reason is my mind never stops and my imagination flows at top speed when it's quiet around me.
7 - I'm inconsistent with people, I can talk for hours and then stop talking all together. That's because I run out of subject matter. Some people might think I just talk to people for interests, but I never want that. At least when that happens, I have something to talk about.
8 - I'm a huge fan of the PowerPuff Girls, Blue's looks where partially inspired by Bubbles. With that said, you can clearly see I'm kind of a feminist. All my real life friends are usually girls. There's a reason for that.
9 - I say "Hate" a lot, but I actually never hate anything, I just don't like them as much. I use the word "hate", because it's a reflex, a word that pops up unconsciously. I'm actually really openminded to new things and ideas, and try to make sense out of them, even though they might be hated by the world.
10 - I'm optimistic when it comes to others, except for me. However, when I become pessismist to other, I'm usually right.

That's typically how I do it. My speech patterns tend to make people perceive me to be smarter than I probably am, and among the group I'm the one who has the deepest knowledge of the game, so it's not very hard to sound like the snobby intellectual sort of heel.

This is why you'd make the best Jerry Lawler ever.

8 - I'm a huge fan of the PowerPuff Girls, Blue's looks where partially inspired by Bubbles. With that said, you can clearly see I'm kind of a feminist. All my real life friends are usually girls. There's a reason for that.

Oh man so that's where's Blues origins came from, love how she is loosely based on a really cool tv show series. Her pigtails also kind of remind me of Bubbles too.

Oh man so that's where's Blues origins came from, love how she is loosely based on a really cool tv show series. Her pigtails also kind of remind me of Bubbles too.

Yep, her pigtails came from that inpriration. However, only her design was based on Bubbles. As a character, Blue is nothing like her. Her personality was inspired by a college friend of mine, she had a punchy and energetic personality, almost tomboy-ish. Not as much as Buttercup either! haha

do i have to do this? T.T

1. im sure i have arachnaphobia. in other words, i scream and almost wet my pants when i see a spider, which causes my parents to laugh like im being a baby about it. i probably am.
2. im really cynical and short tempered. a lot of people say im nice and have a good sense of humor, and i try to stay cheery, but things tend to get personal quickly when some one gets ticked off at me or says something that strikes me the wrong way.
3. sports seem kinda bland to me, so i dont watch too much of that stuff. i do have my niche, but they arent widely popular.
4. i play the tuba. i used to be rather good, doing well in audition type stuff, but ive been afraid to pick it up recently. i dunno, might just be jitters.
5. ive wanted to learn so many things, like playing piano and drawing at a higher technical and artistic level. i never learned piano, but i got past drawing stick figures at least :p
6. i used to game a lot, and i started getting into it again, but im not a big nintendo fan.
i mean i like nintendo, but they've been going downhill in my opinion. as for the games i do play, i use steam on my computer, but i also started digging into emulators for older consoles. and yes, legally.
7. puns arent my forte, i like twisted, darker, or sarcastic humor. or just stupid humor. hey, anything flies if you hit it with enough swag.
8. both on the internet and IRL, i have been mistaken for the wrong gender. a lot.
9. i try to help people out if i can, but it bothers me when people bicker, because i end up having to take sides, which never ends well. usually it ends with me lecturing a few people and getting scolded in return.
10. i have a weird interest in... uh... well, look at my icon of shantae.
shantae_half_genie_costume_ninja_by_ocr_ed_209-d6pdlg8.png

11. some rules are supposed to be broken :3

1. im sure i have arachnaphobia. in other words, i scream and almost wet my pants when i see a spider, which causes my parents to laugh like im being a baby about it. i probably am.

6. i used to game a lot, and i started getting into it again, but im not a big nintendo fan.
i mean i like nintendo, but they've been going downhill in my opinion. as for the games i do play, i use steam on my computer, but i also started digging into emulators for older consoles. and yes, legally.

Aww would you want to help tackle your fear of spiders? Bugs are wonderful I have loads of cool close up of bugs, especially spiders and grasshoppers. It's a bit scary at first but I can help with curing that fear of yours.

Also which game company would you say you really like if we go with old ones perhaps SNK, or Konami or something?

Aww would you want to help tackle your fear of spiders? Bugs are wonderful I have loads of cool close up of bugs, especially spiders and grasshoppers. It's a bit scary at first but I can help with curing that fear of yours.

Also which game company would you say you really like if we go with old ones perhaps SNK, or Konami or something?
i dunno, i know most spiders are harmless, but my mind just refuses to accept it by instinct.
and old nintendo, konami, namco, and capcom are superior, im just sick of where nintendo is headed though.

Let's see..

1. I might have been a Mario fan if I didn't accidently buy Wario Land 3.
2. I have a crippling fear for zombies. I realize they are not real and it's not the whole 'braaaainss' thing, it's just the fact that zombies used to be living beings, with a soul, a personality, perhaps much more. I think of that when I see a zombie and I find it uncanny.
3. Despite absolutely hating horror and actively avoiding it, when I am close to nightmare fuel content and I have time to look away, my curiosity overwhelms me and I STILL look. Leading to restless nights.
4. I am a very social person and a very good talker, but I need at least one day a week for my own. To let stuff sink and just be a lazy potato.
5. I am very structured with things, and a perfectionist.
6. I make fangames but I never finish them because I lack resources. I can code everything nicely, but I don't have the graphics, sounds, etc.
7. I started making games at age 12. With Game Maker.
8. I'm from The Netherlands. Hello fellow Dutchies? =)
9. I currently live in a farm area, with lots of landscape. I absolutely love the quietness and nature but the internet speed is crap.
10. I am currently studying Computer Science.

There's much more about me, ofcourse but I think these are some nice highlights without getting too personal. :)

1. I'm a pretty big anime otaku if i do say so my self (don't forget about manga)
2. I am an aspiring indie developer (still a bit of a newb though)
3. I have a huge fear of cockroaches
4. Back to the whole Otaku thing, One of my favourite series of all time The Legend of Zelda i had found out about through reading the manga rather than the games.
5. I used to do martial arts but it wasn't to exciting like i envisioned it to and so i got fat and lazy.
6. My favourite console is the SNES
7. I have torettes (i think that's how you spell it) So i have noticable spasms in several parts of my body including my neck. Thankfully aside from strange looks i get by just fine.
8. When i was little i used to write stories about me going on adventures with my favourite video game and manga characters (including wario)
9. I may not be a child but i love me some dank memes.
10. (Shoot i'm out of ideas) My favourite ice cream flavour is cheese cake.

Back