A Nintendo Survey I'm currently taking

First question: which of these video game characters do you like? (You can select multiple answers.)
Mario
Yoshi
Link
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Animal Crossing characters
Kirby
Pikmin
Inkling-girl/Inkling-boy
Samus
Fire Emblem characters
Fox McCloud
Mii characters

So many, and NO WARIO?!? D:

Next question, about video game series: even carroting (my version of 'f***ing') Nintendogs and Brain Training are in there, but no Wario Land. d:(

First question: which of these video game characters do you like? (You can select multiple answers.)
Mario
Yoshi
Link
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Pikmin
Inkling-girl/Inkling-boy
Samus
Fire Emblem characters
Fox McCloud
Mii characters

Inkling
Link
DK
(in that order)

Mario
Yoshi
Link
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Pikmin
Inkling-girl/Inkling-boy
Samus
Fire Emblem characters
Fox McCloud
Mii characters

Donkey Kong, Samus, Pikachu, FE characters(nobody specific?)

Mario
Yoshi
Link
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Pikmin
Inkling-girl/Inkling-boy
Samus
Fire Emblem characters
Fox McCloud
Mii characters

Hmm DK, Animal Crossing characters, Inkling girl, Samus, Fire Emblem characters, Fox McCloud.

Next question, about video game series: even carroting (my version of 'f***ing') Nintendogs and Brain Training are in there, but no Wario Land. d:(
Brain Training???

Aww, crumbs... it's never that simple. Some of those characters have legitimately changed over the years. No way can I apply a simple "yes/no" to Samus, Wario, or the Mario Bros.

Is brain training the same as brain age? Really hated that game.

I took that survey, too. Iirc one of the question asks what games do you like and out of any games rhythm heaven was on the list... I felt bittersweet. (It was like, oh they didn't forget this game exist kind of feeling)

I took that survey, too. Iirc one of the question asks what games do you like and out of any games rhythm heaven was on the list... I felt bittersweet. (It was like, oh they didn't forget this game exist kind of feeling)
Wait, when did you take this survey?

Edit: Oh I see, I thought this was some poll @607 himself had made.

Last edited:
Back