Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

im not trying to knock the thread off topic, but why does tingle have his own game?
im not surprised that i barely even heard about it. but why tingle?

Tingle just had a bit of a cult following in Japan for some reason. He has actually quite a couple games in Japan but they're really low key since it seems they don't want to commit to Tingle too much. His role in the Zelda games has also remained rather minor so it's not like this really boosted his prominence also.

Tingle just had a bit of a cult following in Japan for some reason. He has actually quite a couple games in Japan but they're really low key since it seems they don't want to commit to Tingle too much. His role in the Zelda games has also remained rather minor so it's not like this really boosted his prominence also.
im seeing a pattern here.

As I said before it is possible but at this point I just think there isn't a whole lot to say beyond "it could happen".

As of now, we should just enjoy the badges and how her hair looks even messy, arms are noodles, and that she's getting smaller and smaller every new badge. I swear I can't be the only one who notices all the changes...

I mean Nikki got her own game beyond Swapnote but that was just a Japanese Club Nintendo prize so who knows what kind of thing Ashley would get and how limited its release could end up being.

I mean Nikki got her own game beyond Swapnote but that was just a Japanese Club Nintendo prize so who knows what kind of thing Ashley would get and how limited its release could end up being.
ill never understand the logic behind nintendo swapping swapnote for miiverse.
oh no, some stranger on your friendlist might send you a message. lets replace it with an anonymous fustercluck.
but of course, i digress.
for some reason, people just seem to pick random characters to get excited over, like a dartboard thing.

inb4 Ashley's game is a puzzle game I mean, a game for Ashley could be pretty neat, they already made a different theme (which I enjoy) that has nothing to do with Ashley's Song (finally) with those 3DS themes. I would not mind if those actually become the main theme, it would fit really well.

Since Tingle is from a much more popular series I have a bit of a feeling if Ashley were to get a game it'd be something small similar to this and further games could be more ambitious.

If Ashley got into a Mario game that isn't Mario Maker with all its characters, (and let's face it, a regular person would not care to learn who 90% of those people are in that game) it would increase her chance of getting a game due to people finally seeing her in a very popular series and could effect her popularity.

oh joy, i can feel the microtransactions already. its probably gonna be a match 3 game like bejeweled or something. and its funny because nintendo already tried to charge full price for a game like that and probably suceeded.

If Ashley got into a Mario game that isn't Mario Maker with all its characters, (and let's face it, a regular person would not care to learn who 90% of those people are in that game) it would increase her chance of getting a game due to people finally seeing her in a very popular series and could effect her popularity.
I wanna see Lanky Kong in a Mario game that isn't Mario Maker and see him really take off.

Being in a game like Mario Kart doesn't sound all that off, she could be a lightweight character and have some cute broom kart. Being playable in Smash would really take her off, but another Smash game seems like, 8 years away. But being in a Mario spin-off game could really boost her popularity enough for Nintendo to really see that Ashley could handle her own game, even if it's a small one like an Eshop game.

The Internet meme and also a trophy in Sm4sh. Actually why Lanky? What about Chunky? Or other characters that isn't Kiddy Kong... Cranky is playable though so that's a good thing.

Back