Ask Wario!

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
Coins
Coins
(This is a form of roleplay, isn't it? Rather than trying to tell a story, I thought it'd be fun to answer viewer questions as Wario in a more off-the-cuff manner. Let's see how that goes!)

----------

Wa ha ha! Eet's-a me, WAAARIO!

At WarioWare Inc.'s last board meeting (More like bored meeting - I almost fell asleep!), my employees suggested working on our social media presence by talking to my fans; They said it'd help "improve the company's reputation" and "make people think I'm less disgusting and scary." Bah! What do those worth-for-nothing ingrates know? But I guess if all I have to do to make you all buy more Wario games is to get on the internet and tell everyone how great I am, then I'm game!

So here we go! The great, handsome, smart, rich, and... uh... great Wario is here to answer your questions! So ask away, and if I don't think your questions are stupid and terrible, I'll answer them! Wa ha ha!

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Coins
Coins
Dear Mr. Wario,

How are you coming to terms with the fact that your already-miniscule fanbase has practically dwindled away into nothingness in recent years, and that Nintendo couldn't sell one of your lousy games if they tried?

Signed,
Your biggest Flan

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Why do you like garlic so much?

Do you ever plan to get the Bottomless Coin Sack back from Captain Syrup after what happened in Wario Land Shake It?

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Are you spending all your time making micro games because its easier money than treasure hunting? Or did you get demoralized by losing the bottomless coin sack. I personally still think you'll find success if you keep up the treasure hunting. But i'll support you if you just wanna do micro games all day because your the WAH!

Sincerely, Your secret admirer and long lost brother

Metal

Matte Kudasai
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
Wario if you have pizza butt don't you think you can be a delivery boy to fill in for Mona?

Broder

Puyo, Sonic, Wario, I Like All
Coins
Coins
Dear Wario.

How do your "Friends" still work for WarioWare Inc. Even if you dont even leave a little penny?
Magic?, Maybe, They Are Dumb?, Possible

Sincerely, That Random Fan.