Ask Wario!

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
(This is a form of roleplay, isn't it? Rather than trying to tell a story, I thought it'd be fun to answer viewer questions as Wario in a more off-the-cuff manner. Let's see how that goes!)

----------

Wa ha ha! Eet's-a me, WAAARIO!

At WarioWare Inc.'s last board meeting (More like bored meeting - I almost fell asleep!), my employees suggested working on our social media presence by talking to my fans; They said it'd help "improve the company's reputation" and "make people think I'm less disgusting and scary." Bah! What do those worth-for-nothing ingrates know? But I guess if all I have to do to make you all buy more Wario games is to get on the internet and tell everyone how great I am, then I'm game!

So here we go! The great, handsome, smart, rich, and... uh... great Wario is here to answer your questions! So ask away, and if I don't think your questions are stupid and terrible, I'll answer them! Wa ha ha!

Are you spending all your time making micro games because its easier money than treasure hunting? Or did you get demoralized by losing the bottomless coin sack. I personally still think you'll find success if you keep up the treasure hunting. But i'll support you if you just wanna do micro games all day because your the WAH!

Sincerely, Your secret admirer and long lost brother

Dear Wario.

How do your "Friends" still work for WarioWare Inc. Even if you dont even leave a little penny?
Magic?, Maybe, They Are Dumb?, Possible

Sincerely, That Random Fan.

WARIO WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR COMPANY YOU (!$%@#(%(@#5 I SWEAR TO WAHD IM SO FED UP WITH THIS YOU ASK ALL OF THOSE STUPAD KIDS TO MAKE GAMES FOR YOU AND I DONT GET CARP SERIOUSLY TWATIO YOU ADIOT I NEED A JOB PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS ONE JUST PART TIME OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW JUST THINK ABOUT IT I COULD MAKE THE GERATEST GAMES EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY WEVE KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR LIKE FOREVER TRUST ME IM EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND MANLY PLEASE

WARIO WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR COMPANY YOU (!$%@#(%(@#5 I SWEAR TO WAHD IM SO FED UP WITH THIS YOU ASK ALL OF THOSE STUPAD KIDS TO MAKE GAMES FOR YOU AND I DONT GET CARP SERIOUSLY TWATIO YOU ADIOT I NEED A JOB PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS ONE JUST PART TIME OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW JUST THINK ABOUT IT I COULD MAKE THE GERATEST GAMES EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY WEVE KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR LIKE FOREVER TRUST ME IM EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND MANLY PLEASE
What makez u think hell give you of all peoplez a job???? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Your a loser Waluigi!! And no, don't focus on the wrong your spoonz!

What makez u think hell give you of all peoplez a job???? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

WOW LOILOILOILOOLOLIOLIOILOLOLOINCLOTH YOURE SPELLING AND GRAMMER IS SO TWATTY AND GIRLY YOU ADIOT MAN UP LIKE ME AND SHUT AP IM THE BEST IM WORTHY OF ANY JOB I CAN DO ALL THINGS WITH THE MOST MANLIEST OF MANLYISH QWOLITIES U PRAT HURLS YOU TO THE SUN

dat rule iz so stupad and twatty ur just mad at everyting becuz u sux itz not warioz fault and no the sun givz sunburnz datz so stupad stupid sun

Back