[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

As far as level names go, we should create level names that can fit into Hidden Figure's dialog.
I checked it.
It's 2 lines, 16 characters each.

Village.PNG

Althought, Nint-
endo has cut te-
xt just like th-
is 3 times in
the game.

But we should avoid doing so if possible

607, do any cutscenes use enemy sprites?

It occurred to me that when sprite graphics are moved around by the editor, it MIGHT screw up cutscenes which use those sprites... Say, for the golf blocks...

607, do any cutscenes use enemy sprites?

It occurred to me that when sprite graphics are moved around by the editor, it MIGHT screw up cutscenes which use those sprites... Say, for the golf blocks...

Octopi that grow in Tidal Coast and Beneath The Waves
Yellow Paragoom in the Warped Void
Zombies in Forest Of Fear

Hey Drenn, do you think we coukd change the order in which the Time Atack Best Times are displayed?
Because if we can change the East times to this...

E1. The Stagnant Swamp
E2. The Frigid Sea
E3. The Colossal Hole
E4. Castle Of Ilutions
E5. The East Crater
E6. Forest of Fear
E7. The Warped Void

...then we can actually re-number these levels via overworld text/graphics editing to make them be numbered in the order you unlock them.
The graphics editing would be easy, but since the level codes are used in the Best Times screen...

Also, on the romhacking forum: He'll shut up now :p
That's nice :)

Well, who is gonna check if the cutscenes are messed up? I can certainly do that, if you guys want?
Also:

Reactions: 607
Also, on the romhacking forum: He'll shut up now :p
He's kinda right, though...
Too many cooks spoil the broth.
I've worked with much bigger teams for projects in my game design school and often enough we just disagreed on every little thing which resulted in nothing getting done.
Even if it's a lot of work, I think we make a good team. :)

In other news:
I made pipe turns! :D
pipes.png

He's kinda right, though...
Too many cooks spoil the broth.
I've worked with much bigger teams for projects in my game design school and often enough we just disagreed on every little thing which resulted in nothing getting done.
Even if it's a lot of work, I think we make a good team. :)

In other news:
I made pipe turns! :D
View attachment 197
That looks great!
Also, I don't disagree with the people posting on our topic at all.

I'd like to record a little video of the West Crater.
Does anyone have a Save File or Save State for when the West Crater is unlocked, but the fire has not yet been extinguished yet?
Nope, that's another thing I would like to say.
Should someone make a zip with every save state in between treasures? That'll make level testing much easier.

Maybe I can make a set of cheat codes to re-lock chests and stuff. Though you'd have the wrong powerups and the cutscenes would look weird, it'd be quicker than playing through the game.

Back