Diamond City Town RP

If this were actually done seriously, I would have like to have tried it. Ive never done anything like this before, but having a relaxed kinda game like this without a lot of rules to try out an OC could be fun, or Id at least like to try it.

I am actually serious about this and will try to revive this as much as I can :)

Name: Kiss
Appearance: Dark Brown eyes, Curly brown afro, Yellow V-neck shirt, Blue jeans with no socks, but white gym shoes. Carried a disco medallion around my neck.
Personality: Extremely lighthearted, Tries to hard to be funny(sometimes too much), Friendly, loves eating and hanging out with friends!
Best Stat: Disco Fever
Worst Stat: Getting Angry

Name: Ashton Darkedge
Appearance: medium height, dark black hair, green eyes, light skin, wears a dark blue hoodie and jeans
Personality: aloof, socially awkward, his peers think he's weird. Quiet, but likes to cause mischief when it can easily be blamed on others. Has a le randum sense of humor.
Backstory: a student at Wogwart's Academy of the Magickal Arts in Diamond City. Has a crush on his classmate, Ashley. He majors in dark magic and has a minor in storm magic. Like Ashley, his overconfidence yet inexperience in his magical abilities often cause his spells to blow up in his face.
Best Stat: got an A- in Interdimensional Portal Creation 101
Worst Stat: Failed in Storm Brewery 101 when a slight mishap in one of his spells caused a tornado to carry Wogwart's Academy several miles from its original location in Diamond City. The school finally came to rest in an angry farmer's turnip field outside of city limits. The incident made the front page of the Diamond City Gazette and caused him to be expelled from the school for a few months. Turnip prices skyrocketed after the incident.
Best Skill: can summon darklings (interdimensional quasi-living spheres of dark energy) from the netherverse and use them to drain an opponent's HP and morale.

His familiar is a mischievous black imp named Eibony

Name: Princess Moogi
Appearance: Slightly tall, long red hair, light skin, blue eyes, thin and wire- y with long limbs (neck, arms, legs and fingers), wears a long sleeve orange knee length dress with black tights and black shoes.
Personality: Shy and awkward, shes totally un-graceful and clumsy. She is quiet and nervous around people, and is naturally clumsy, spunky and "goofy", and a tom-boy. Shes nervous around people, but once she get comfortable around someone, she becomes very attached and chatty.
Backstory: The daughter of a king from a far away land, she has ran away from home to escape her duties as a princess. She hates the way she is expected to act, and does not enjoy her life as a princess. She would often get in trouble for not taking her duties seriously, and for sneaking out of the castle. Tired of her life, she ran away from home to start a new life in a place where no one knows who she is.
Abilities: Shes a trained bassist, and has also been trained on how to use a sword.
Best stat: Shes very good with her hands, and can do many things, like fixing things or learning how to do new things
Worst stat: Living a sheltered life cooped up in a castle, she doesnt understand social cues and how to deal with people, and has anxiety around them.

*in Wario's office in Warioware Inc. Headquarters. The sound of phones ringing and office chatter can be heard in the background*

Wario: So I got your resume today, apparently you're the Princess of some ancient kingdom or something? Wahaha! That's rich! I've lied on plenty of applications, but this takes the cake! *tosses the application in the garbage* So tell me why I should hire you, I ain't got all day! *reclines in his office chair, kicks his feet up on desk and procedes to pick nose*

Last edited:
Moogi:
*Looks down at floor nervously and speaks in a quiet and tremble-y voice*

Uhhhh.....I uhhhh...... Im a trained musician, and can compose music....and sometimes I can fix things when theyre broken too.......

*taps fingers on leg repetitively*

Wario: "Compose music huh? Hmm... *wario picks and flicks some Wario-matter from his great schnozz, then eyeballs Princess Moogi judgingly. The Princess shifts uncomfortably in her seat* ...EXCELL-ENT! You can make music for my awesome microgames, wahaha! *The Princess breathes a sigh of relief*And you say you can fix things? Crud around the office is always breakin'... like this chair! Grrrr... *Wario scowls at the office chair he's sitting in, which creaks and groans under Wario's great girth, as if it could break at any moment* Stupid chair!"

"...You're hired!" *Wario extends his smelly hand forward for a handshake, the one he had previously been doing some nasal-excavation with*

Moogi:
*Taking notice of Warios dirty hand, Moogi makes a cringed face and reluctantly extends hand to his. She places her hand into his but pulls away quickly before he can grasp hers back*

*In a quick and rushed voice*
OKAYTHANKYOUBYE!

*Moogi quickly runs out the door and slams it behind her. She then leans against the door and breathes a sigh of relief and walks away*

Wario: "What was her deal? Weirdo..." *resumes his previous nostril probings* "Now let's see here... what other interviews do we have today... Kiss? What a weird name. Why do I always get the freakshows whenever I hire new employees?"

...TO BE CONTINUED I GUESS(?)

*busts through wario's pffice* "Hey Wario, my man! I played all your games, well not really, But..I kinda need a job!" *I sit on the chair in front of the desk and close my eyes humming a disco beat*

*Kiss finds Mona sitting in the office*

Mona: Hey there, I'm Mona, Wario's personal secretary! Mr. Wario had to step out for a few minutes. Probably some serious, er... bathroom emergency or something. He sure left this chair warm though! Wow, that's some crazy 'do you have there, guy! Hair like that would make my pal Jimmy proud! Anyhoo, I'm gonna conduct this interview while Wario is out, ok? Don't be nervous! Let's see, according to Wario's grody clipboard, you're name is... Kiss, right? Do you have any skills or anything that you think makes you qualified to work here at Warioware Inc., Mr. Kiss?

*Kiss sits in the chair and derps out for a while* So your not Wario. I see..

Thank you kindly Mona. This 'do has been with me since I was in diapes, Any skills? well..
*I step up on the table and starts to bust a move*
Why do people like popsickles? Because No one wants a healthy grim!
How does a dinosaur stand on one foot? He doesn't!
Last joke as I take it away! What is the answer of life? Wait, what was the question! *I strike a final pose as I await the answer that I am confident I will achieve*

Mona: Whoa, you go, guy! *claps* Smooth moves! That kind of confidence is just what we like here at Warioware! Jokes could use some work though... Er, anyway, I'm sure Wario would agree with me when I say that... you... are... hired! Awesome! Welcome to Warioware, Kiss!

*Wario busts in through the door, he has a strand of toilet paper trailing behind him*

Wario: *mumbling to himself* Phew, I feel a lot better... Need to tell Mona to call a plumber though... as long as it's not that loser Mar-- Hey! Mona, what's this joker think he's doing on my desk!? I thought I told you not to let homeless people in the building anymore!

Mona: Oh, right on! Wario, you're just in time to meet our newest employee, Kiss! I'm sure he'll fit right in with the gang for sure!

Wario: Kiss, huh? Well you look a little rough around the edges... But I trust my girl Mona's judgement, WAHAHA! *pat Mona on the rear*

Mona: *blushes angrily* Hey, not cool! I keep telling you to stop pulling that stuff! Err... anyway, it's about closing time *checks her watch and it's 5 o'clock* I have to get dressed for my night shift at the Gelateria, if I hang out around here anymore I'll be late! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Once again, welcome to the gang, Kiss! I hope you enjoy working here, cutie!

*Mona runs off*

Wario: WAHAHA, so, Kiss! *puts arm around shoulder and walks down the hallway* As the new guy, looks like you'll be workin' the night shift tonight, eh! Wahaha! Wah? What's that? You say you didn't sign up for night work? Too bad! It's strict new-guy protocol here at Warioware-- work the shifts that nobody else wants to do, WAHAHA! Don't worry though, I'll call in that new girl, Moody or whatever her name is, and you two can hold down the fort together! It'll be a real slumber party, WAHAHA! Oh, but one thing I should mention before I go... Y'see... several employees have been reporting strange noises during the night shift. Weird voices... noises coming from the vents... you know how these things go. Rumor spreads and before ya know it, employees are quitting left and right, saying the building is haunted! HA! What a bunch of pansies, afraid of a few ghosts. If I were here at night, I'd beat those ghosts' heads' soft just for scaring off my valuable asset-- I mean employees! But unfortunately I can't stick around, need my beauty sleep after all! WAHAHAHA! See ya tomorrow, Kiss! Have a rotten night!

*Walks out the door and slams door in Kiss's face*

*a few hours pass... night falls, and Princess Moogi joins Kiss*

TO BE CONTINUED

*Kiss and Princess Moogi sit in silence for a long period of time while only exchanging the occasional furtive glance, seemingly too nervous to engage the other in conversation. The bright screens of desktop computers faintly illumine the dark cubicles of the Warioware Inc. offices... *

*suddenly, Kiss and Moogi feel a presence behind them in the dark... startled, they turn around to find only a teenage boy with dark hair and a dark blue hoodie*

Ashton Darkedge: "Heh. So you two are the new guys. Enjoying the night shift? I guess I should introduce myself... I'm Ashton Darkedge, a student at Wogwarts' school of magic here in Diamond City. The tuition went up recently, so my parents said I had to get a job to help pay for it. I applied here at Warioware Inc., because I heard that one of my classmates works here, Ashley. She's so wicked cool... I was sorta hoping that I'd get to talk to her. So far I haven't seen anything of her though...

To be honest, I thought the interview process would be a bit tougher... but they hired me right away. It's weird, Wario really seems to need new employees. I heard a bunch of them quit because they said the building was haunted or something... I'm pretty well versed in the dark arts though, so I bet I could banish any malevolent spirits here, no sweat.

So far it's all been quiet though... Wario's just been making me do tedious bug-checking for some of Mona's microgames all night. She seems nice and all, but she never finishes her own microgames... She's always in a rush to get some place or other, so she leaves them half-finished most of the time. Right now I'm just working out the kinks in one of Mona's latest nose-picking games. It's a pretty weird concept, but that's Mona for you I guess. You remember in the original Warioware, there was a 2D nose-picking game, and Warioware: Smooth Moves had 3D nose-picking? Well in this new one, there's full-on fourth dimensional nose picking. It's pretty intense, not to mention revolutionary.

So... what are you guys' stories? Why'd you join Warioware?"

*Moogi, not wanting to reveal the life she comes from, makes up a lie on the spot*

Moogi:

"Oh, my cat is sick and needs help, so I took a second job to pay for her medical bills...."

*realizing her story was really lame, Moogi looks down at the floor quickily*

Name: Spike
Appearance: black coat with spikes and a red inside, white skin with dark shades, spiky like black hair,tall, slightly overweight, black trousers and black shoes decorated with tiny spikes at the top bit
Personality: mysterious and confident, Spike is more brawn then brains and will act before thinking. he is easily angered if something doesn't go his way but has support from followers in combat. like a big boss, Spike loves to instruct his "henchmen" to do things such as cook and clean for him and also fight. he would usually team up with wario and the gang but often instructs them to do his biding and often rivals wario. he is also considered to be evil as his intimidating appearence and does quite alot of bad deeds.
How he makes microgames: enslaves "henchmen" to do so
Allies: Wario and the gang ( sometimes ), henchmen, his magical talking thug-like bike
Enemys: Wario and the gang ( sometimes ), a retired henchman called dave, Temple witch ( a witch which once turned spike into a mouse )
best stat: Strength
Worst stat: Knowledge

Ashley was chasing a Boo to study, the boo was frightened by the girl and flown through the walls. UGH! I HATE THESE LITTLE ROUND GHOSTS! Ashley yelled, angered that she couldn't even catch one. She isn't powerful enough to catch it on her own, she needs her wand.

But Red was busy jumping on Goombas, though they didn't die since he was too light it was fun to bounce on them. RED! Ashley called out, Red heard Ashley calling him so he jumped down See ya, brown mushroom thingy. Red said as he ran towards Ashley. Ashley was sitting outside of a random Mansion, one of the many haunted mansions around the area.

"
Where have you been?!" Ashley said angered.

"Errr, I seen this walking Mushroom and wanted to see if you could use it, but it was too heavy so I tried jumping on it and-" Whatever! Ashley cut him off.

"I hate this place, I don't understand why Wario hangs around here, floating yellow blocks, weird creatures and dumb power-ups! This stupid leaf gave me a tail and ears just awhile ago. Took me minutes to find out I had to hurt myself to take it off, it didn't even hurt anyways though." Ashley went on complaining about everything.

Ashley started walking towards the city Come on, there's nothing for us here. Ashley said storming off. Red followed her and walked by her side.

"How about those yellow blocks? did you try doing anything with it?"

"Yes, all it did was gave me a mushroom that made me big, I thought I could use more but those blocks could have anything in it. Coins, leafs that turn you into animals. I don't like it!" Ashley replied to Red.

"How about trying that one? You never know, it could have something cool in there that would make you unstoppable!" Red told Ashley.

It got Ashley thinking, she could use some more power. Alright, I'll smack it but if it turns me into something bad You'll wish you never asked me to hit it. Ashley walked to the block and went under it...

"Here goes nothing" Ashley jumped and punched it with her hand, a pixel star came out and started jumping on the ground.

"What the hell?" Ashley thought.

"What does it do?" Red asked

"I don't know, idoit. This is the first time I saw a star that looked like an video game. It's pretty big looking too." Ashley told Red while she walked to it.

Ashley touched the star and everything flashed white.

Ashley opened her eyes and heard Red screaming, she looked down at an extra small Red. Why did you get so small? Ashley said.

"I didn't get smaller, you got...bigger!." He yelled up.

Ashley looked around and saw that she was big, real big. Whoa! this is so cool! Ashley walked off towards the city to show off her new powers.

"Wait for me!" Red ran to catch up with Ashley.

Ashley was crushing everything in the way, nothing could stop her now. Nothing was hurting her, she couldn't feel any sort of pain. She stomped on everything, liking her new powers. Now they'll have to treat me with even more respect! She was about to go on a rampage out the city but a thought crossed her mind.

"I don't want people looking up my dress..." She thought as she stood there.

Name: E-BUN (formerly Eli)
Species: Cyborg Bunny
5-22114.png

Last edited:
Back