Did you sell your Wario games?

Durdge-o

John Grondor
Coins
I sold a bunch of Wii games at Gamestop and I really regret that, Gamestop gives jack all for your stuff.
Plus those were some good games. (Excluding NSMB WII that game sucks)

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
Coins
User Title Style Change
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
I sold my friend my old copy of Wario Land II (which was the first Wario game I ever got) well over 10 years ago for like, five bucks. I sort of regret it but not really since I have a new copy now.

LarioWand

DungstonUni
Coins
I sold all my gamecube stuff so I could buy a ps3...one of my biggest regrets. I sold WW Mega microgames in that lot...

Since then, I found a working gamecube on the side of the road and was able to get a used WWMM off of ebay, so I'm back in business!

tahutoa

Runs mouth. Fragile. Pretty odd, but means well.
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change

Well, I somehow managed to lose fucking TWO of them in the last couple of months, but that don't count. I regret that I lost them, though

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
Nah, haven't sold any games so far. Still got the very first Wario Land game around here somewhere, though I'd really have to keep looking if I wanted to find a system to play it on.
I prefer to play classic GameBoy games on the Game Boy Color. Granted, the colour is awful, if there even is any, but you don't have problems with the laggy LCD pixels, and it's easier make the screen receive proper lighting.

MarioSpore

Diamond City Dweller
Diamond City Insider
Coins
I lost my Wario Land 4 game a long time ago, and the GBA itself too. I will never play it handheld like I used to anymore... unless I rebuy it. Curse you nintendo