Did you sell your Wario games?

I sold a bunch of Wii games at Gamestop and I really regret that, Gamestop gives jack all for your stuff.
Plus those were some good games. (Excluding NSMB WII that game sucks)

I sold my friend my old copy of Wario Land II (which was the first Wario game I ever got) well over 10 years ago for like, five bucks. I sort of regret it but not really since I have a new copy now.

I sold all my gamecube stuff so I could buy a ps3...one of my biggest regrets. I sold WW Mega microgames in that lot...

Since then, I found a working gamecube on the side of the road and was able to get a used WWMM off of ebay, so I'm back in business!

Did you sell your Wario games?

Well, I somehow managed to lose fucking TWO of them in the last couple of months, but that don't count. I regret that I lost them, though

Selling a Wario game would give me a bigger heart attack thean the Heart Attack Grill ever could.

Well maybe not Master of Disguise (even though I don't have it).

Nah, haven't sold any games so far. Still got the very first Wario Land game around here somewhere, though I'd really have to keep looking if I wanted to find a system to play it on.

I prefer to play classic GameBoy games on the Game Boy Color. Granted, the colour is awful, if there even is any, but you don't have problems with the laggy LCD pixels, and it's easier make the screen receive proper lighting.

I lost my Wario Land 4 game a long time ago, and the GBA itself too. I will never play it handheld like I used to anymore... unless I rebuy it. Curse you nintendo

I prefer to play classic GameBoy games on the Game Boy Color. Granted, the colour is awful, if there even is any, but you don't have problems with the laggy LCD pixels, and it's easier make the screen receive proper lighting.
Why not the GBA, though? I suppose that, granted, using the intermediary generation marks a compromise between authenticity and, uh, I dunno, using a medium that ensures an actual decent experience.
Even better if you have one of the backlit SPs, like I do, or one of those modded originals, the AGBs with backlights pre-built into them, which I plan on getting in orange at some point, probably after my current SP quits and after I at least make the attempt to convince one of my tech-savvy immediate family members to splice it with my old permadead SpongeBob GBA.

Why not the GBA, though? I suppose that, granted, using the intermediary generation marks a compromise between authenticity and, uh, I dunno, using a medium that ensures an actual decent experience.
Even better if you have one of the backlit SPs, like I do, or one of those modded originals, the AGBs with backlights pre-built into them, which I plan on getting in orange at some point, probably after my current SP quits and after I at least make the attempt to convince one of my tech-savvy immediate family members to splice it with my old permadead SpongeBob GBA.

The true reason is much simpler: My GBA has trouble with Game Boy and GBC games, so for Game Boy games I use my GBC instead.

Back