Do you have any pet peeves?

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
DoNkEy KoN dId 9/11

a rogue barel impactd the towre BUT it was holographed to look likw a airplane and the the tower was stacked with oil drums so the podoboos melted the steel girders

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
If you thought 9/11 conspiracy theories are crazy, you haven't seen flat earthers. Believe me, every comments section of a video that deals with disproving it is basically ¨You call this evidence? How pathetic.¨ ¨Come with real evidence next time.¨ ¨People wake up! Those people are actors paid by NASA!¨ ¨These photographs are also faked by NASA!¨ ¨How long will they keep their secrets hidden? We're being told by the government to believe this, don't you see?¨ ¨Where's the curvature? I can't see any.¨ ¨Those ships on the horizon? The water and light must be playing a trick on our eyes.¨

You get it. The only thing that flat-earthers are good for is to make fun of them, which happens by legion:
1526498685876.png

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
When you're at a public toilet and the person before you pissed all over the seat, so you have to wipe up his pee to get a sit, or when they didn't bother scrubbing away their shit, and you have to do it or else people think it was you who made the mess.
:shokotabarf:Grrr:

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
Okay, I know it sounds stupid, but why do so many fonts have the capital letter I and the small l nearly identical? It can be kinda confusing and makes names like ¨Illinois¨ kinda ugly.

Crescent-Moon Villager

Nameless moon-presence
Coins
Coins
Okay, I know it sounds stupid, but why do so many fonts have the capital letter I and the small l nearly identical? It can be kinda confusing and makes names like ¨Illinois¨ kinda ugly.
I used to think that Il Piantissimo from SMS was pronounced "Piantissimo the second" when I was a kid. o_O

Anders

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
Post Shadow User Name Style Change Username Change
English is not my first language, but certain errors infuriate me. For example: "Should of"
Also, laziness makes me mad. I can't stand lazy people.

Edit: I still love Wario even though he is lazy.

Last edited:

Frediculous

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
When you're at a public toilet and the person before you pissed all over the seat, so you have to wipe up his pee to get a sit, or when they didn't bother scrubbing away their shit, and you have to do it or else people think it was you who made the mess.
:shokotabarf:Grrr:
As someone who cleans at a funeral home, I have to deal with this all the time. It's so gross. Like dang, if people aimed in FPS games the way they aim in public restrooms, I'd be considered an unstoppable god in shooters (and for reference, my aim in FPS games is pretty bad). I feel like hanging a sign saying "you go in the toilet, not on it" for crying out loud. Huhwaht?:
has anyone loss something and find it only to lose it. UUUGH!
Yep! All the time! A lot of times, if I lose something, it won't show up until I get a replacement. Like I remember once as a kid losing my Gameboy SP for like a week and feeling totally lost without it. I saved up and bought another used one at gamestop, and the first one practically materialized out of thin air. It ended up being hidden in such a silly obvious spot. XD:

Anders

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
Post Shadow User Name Style Change Username Change
I pretty much always cut my apples into small pieces to enjoy with a fork, or by hand. That's unless I'm eating apple on the go, in which case I don't cut it at all.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
I like to cut up my apples but i am not so much a fork guy, more of a cut up into small pieces so i can hold the plate above my mouth and consume the apple whole kinda guy :salivating:

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
Intersting to see how such a generic fruit can be eaten in so many ways. (I cut it into 4 pieces and then remove the seeds and hard parts.)

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change
*Rolls up sleeves*

Well, time for another list of things that annoy me. That's probably quite a long list at this point.

1. People who don't move away from the doors on trains/buses

Seriously, there's almost certainly enough time to get off. Stop crowding the doors.

And stop acting like your personal space is super important too. If there's fifty people trying to board the train, then leaving a four foot gap around yourself is ridiculous.

2. Anyone who hogs public rest rooms for ages

Really. It's not a place to read the paper/check your phone for hours on end. And if you're gonna do drugs or have a smoke, go somewhere else.

3. Overly distracted retail staff

If you're serving a customer, please get off your smartphone. It's really rude. As is having a conversation with your friend next to you while people arte waiting to be served.

4. Retail staff not serving customers when there's a queue

If there's only one till open and about 20 people waiting to be served, I think the tills are more important than the shelf stacking.

5. Anyone who blocks the pavement/roads talking to people/walking with friends

Tourists seem to do this a lot. No, you don't need to walk in a line of four/five/ten people down the middle of the pavement/road. Leave space for everyone else.

6. Shops moving everything around at random

Yes, I know it's probably to make people buy more by breaking their routine, but it's still annoying okay?

7. Websites breaking their URLs at seemingly random

I don't get it, it's not difficult to set up redirects in .htaccess. And many CMS systems (like WordPress) automatically set them up when you change article names/URL formats. So why does it seem every link to a news article older than about 6 months is broken? Do they realise how much they're hurting both users and their Google rankings?

8. Newsletter sign ups

No I don't care to 'sign up for your newsletter' after visiting your site. Stop taking advice from those 'influencer' folks running get rich quick blogs.

9. Modals and pop ups and floating stuff online in general

Why not use the Reddit app? Why not sign up for Medium? Please donate to this website for whatever purpose. Oh shut up.

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
*Rolls up sleeves*

Well, time for another list of things that annoy me. That's probably quite a long list at this point.

Seriously, there's almost certainly enough time to get off. Stop crowding the doors.

And stop acting like your personal space is super important too. If there's fifty people trying to board the train, then leaving a four foot gap around yourself is ridiculous.

Really. It's not a place to read the paper/check your phone for hours on end. And if you're gonna do drugs or have a smoke, go somewhere else.

If you're serving a customer, please get off your smartphone. It's really rude. As is having a conversation with your friend next to you while people arte waiting to be served.

If there's only one till open and about 20 people waiting to be served, I think the tills are more important than the shelf stacking.

Tourists seem to do this a lot. No, you don't need to walk in a line of four/five/ten people down the middle of the pavement/road. Leave space for everyone else.

Yes, I know it's probably to make people buy more by breaking their routine, but it's still annoying okay?

I don't get it, it's not difficult to set up redirects in .htaccess. And many CMS systems (like WordPress) automatically set them up when you change article names/URL formats. So why does it seem every link to a news article older than about 6 months is broken? Do they realise how much they're hurting both users and their Google rankings?

8. Newsletter sign ups

No I don't care to 'sign up for your newsletter' after visiting your site. Stop taking advice from those 'influencer' folks running get rich quick blogs.

Why not use the Reddit app? Why not sign up for Medium? Please donate to this website for whatever purpose. Oh shut up.
I strongly agree with all of these, especially number 9. Pop-up ads are not going to give your company any more customers. It will only annoy people. Today I had a website that had ads that couldn't be clicked away. :wargrr:

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Name Style Change
I hate it when people try to imitate "cute" anime girls by changing their mannerisms, like making "kawaii" eating noises, or try to change their appearance so they look "innocent." Ugh.
Heck, I hate it when anime girls do it.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
*Rolls up sleeves*

8. Newsletter sign ups

The one about shops near closing time and stockers and such, I wanna say that not everyone on a stock team coulr be authorized to run register. Especially if its a larger store, the two teams are usually entirely seperate and do not mix duties.

Coins
Coins
I hate it when people try to imitate "cute" anime girls by changing their mannerisms, like making "kawaii" eating noises, or try to change their appearance so they look "innocent." Ugh.
Heck, I hate it when anime girls do it.
Wait, you mean you've known real people who did this? xD In real life??