Do you have any pet peeves?

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Okay, I know it sounds stupid, but why do so many fonts have the capital letter I and the small l nearly identical? It can be kinda confusing and makes names like ¨Illinois¨ kinda ugly.
On a similar note: I hate how sometimes the 1 is written as an I, like on British number plates for example.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
On the subject of how people present themselves, boy am I glad sagging slowly is going out of style because I'm not tryna see random ass cheeks in my day to day life. Like didn't your mom teach you how to dress!?!?

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
Comments like
  • First! (Who cares?) :Seriously?:
  • Like if you're listening this in 2018 / 2019 / 2219
  • I'm (18 years / 13 years / 9 years / a toddler / a baby / a fetus / a sperm cell) and I like this song.
You get the idea.

Magma

Level 15 Boos
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
People who reply to stuff with "I'm a simple man I see (x) I upvote"
People who reply to stuff with "I see you're a man of culture as well"
People who reply to stuff with this gif

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
Still better than "delet this" and "meme acquisition" spam

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change

About 50% of responses on twitter are gifs. I always skip over them.

CaptainSyrup

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
Watching people play a PC game and them leaving their mouse cursor over the window. Can't stand that.
Ooh, I feel that one. I always make sure to move my mouse when I'm playing a game or watching YouTube fullscreen because it pisses me off to have it right there.

You guys know what tonsil stones are? They're these little white things that form in the crevices of your tonsils, and they fucking grind my gears whenever I have one and I just can't get it out for weeks upon end. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. I also hate eating popcorn and then getting the kernels all stuck in my teeth and gums and finding them the next morning. And I could rant on and on about automatic toilet flushers in public bathrooms, but I won't for your sakes.

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
And I could rant on and on about automatic toilet flushers in public bathrooms, but I won't for your sakes.
At my school some of the toilets and urinals (luckily not all of them) are automatic and it's annoying as hell. They flush the moment you approach or sit down, and you better not move a muscle or else it will flush again. And when you've managed to do your business without triggering a useless flush, there's a big chance that it won't work and you have to wave your hand like mad before it finally does something. What a waste of water.

Coins
Coins
And I could rant on and on about automatic toilet flushers in public bathrooms, but I won't for your sakes.
Interesting to know they exist in the USA. I experienced those at an airfield in Italy and it was very inconvenient. I don't think I've ever seen one in the Netherlands, though.

Metal

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!!!
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
The Nintendo E-reader failed so bad we didn't even get the special smb3 stages, it was like the pre amiibo except with all the drawbacks and none of the perks.

CaptainSyrup

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
At my school some of the toilets and urinals (luckily not all of them) are automatic and it's annoying as hell. They flush the moment you approach or sit down, and you better not move a muscle or else it will flush again. And when you've managed to do your business without triggering a useless flush, there's a big chance that it won't work and you have to wave your hand like mad before it finally does something. What a waste of water.
Exactly man, my school is the same damn way but with all of them. I'm someone who cares somewhat deeply about preserving water- I don't know if you've heard the phrase "if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down," but with the exception of other people's households (as well as my own because my mom gets all pissy about it), I pretty much live by it- so inadvertently setting the mechanism off over and over again always ticks me off. I always either pee from the side of the toilet or just put a wet piece of toilet paper over the little red demon's eye so it can't watch me. The latter is actually really effective, I'd suggest trying that because it's the only truly practical solution. Fortunately there's a little button as well so you can flush it without using the eye.

I just don't get why an auto-flush is needed in the first place. Yeah yeah, I get it, "convenience," "advancement of technology," and I get that saying humans are getting lazier is cliche and unoriginal. But it's fucking true! I don't think anybody's upset by the fact that they have to reach over and pull a handle in order to flush a toilet, and if the problem is people not flushing their numbah-two after they're finished, then anyone who's disgusted by that can just flush it whenever they come into the stall. I'm down with electric dryers because it conserves paper, and I'm even cool with automatic sinks, as that prevents people from wasting way too much water washing their hands, but toilets is too far.

Alright, there's my rant. Now that I got that out of my system... heh... no pun intended...

RevampedSpider

Long live Wario!
Coins
Coins
Exactly man, my school is the same damn way but with all of them. I'm someone who cares somewhat deeply about preserving water- I don't know if you've heard the phrase "if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down," but with the exception of other people's households (as well as my own because my mom gets all pissy about it), I pretty much live by it- so inadvertently setting the mechanism off over and over again always ticks me off. I always either pee from the side of the toilet or just put a wet piece of toilet paper over the little red demon's eye so it can't watch me. The latter is actually really effective, I'd suggest trying that because it's the only truly practical solution. Fortunately there's a little button as well so you can flush it without using the eye.

I just don't get why an auto-flush is needed in the first place. Yeah yeah, I get it, "convenience," "advancement of technology," and I get that saying humans are getting lazier is cliche and unoriginal. But it's fucking true! I don't think anybody's upset by the fact that they have to reach over and pull a handle in order to flush a toilet, and if the problem is people not flushing their numbah-two after they're finished, then anyone who's disgusted by that can just flush it whenever they come into the stall. I'm down with electric dryers because it conserves paper, and I'm even cool with automatic sinks, as that prevents people from wasting way too much water washing their hands, but toilets is too far.

Alright, there's my rant. Now that I got that out of my system... heh... no pun intended...
Completely true. There's even an invention that squirts out toothpaste by pushing a handle with your toothbrush! Why are people so lazy?

Just a Wario Fan

Coins
Coins
I just don't get why an auto-flush is needed in the first place. Yeah yeah, I get it, "convenience," "advancement of technology,"
Because some people are hysterically afraid that those precious chrome-clad stainless steel flush buttons might have a tiny trace of someone's penis sweat on them. Yes, it's more hygienic, but is that really a reason to adapt a system that wastes so much water? I don't think so.