Do you have any pet peeves?

I think I have a lot of pet peeves, but one of them is when people just say "k" or something like that. Just feels kinda unnecessary at times . I kinda understand why people do that, but still gets on my nerves. I think I get less annoyed about it now since my friends use it so much. We kinda made a joke that we could express how interested through paragraphs, or just shorten it and say "k"

I usually type out "Kay", instead of just the letter k : p

To add on to that, I hate hate hate it when someone wants to text with me, but every response they give me is a one word or even one letter response. Like, why am I even wasting time talking to you?

Crescent Moon villager often responds with "O", haha I hate that : p

I think I have a lot of pet peeves, but one of them is when people just say "k" or something like that. Just feels kinda unnecessary at times . I kinda understand why people do that, but still gets on my nerves. I think I get less annoyed about it now since my friends use it so much. We kinda made a joke that we could express how interested through paragraphs, or just shorten it and say "k"

Don't play Super Paper Mario then.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Nastasia

Those young teenage girls who walk around in yoga pants, Where are your parents! I tried walking out shirtless once and i got smacked, What is this?!?!

Also i get annoyed by being associated with someone for having a differing opinion, How could you have such a with us or against us mentality?

I feel the same way when someone replies to a message you send with "O", or "K" and "I C".

Like, way to be engaging and keep the conversation flowing : p People like that arent worth the effort of a conversation, in my opinion : p

I feel the same way when someone replies to a message you send with "O", or "K" and "I C".

Like, way to be engaging and keep the conversation flowing : p People like that arent worth the effort of a conversation, in my opinion : p

O, K! I C...

But yeah, that's annoying as heck. It's the kinda person who I don't feel I'll learn anything from the conversation. Last person I talked to with that kind of dialect never used "please", "excuse me" or "thank you", the obvious lack of manners...

Oooh, one thing Ive been dealing with lately. Everyone I know irl always comes to me to vent their frustrations, and thats fine, I dont really mind when people do that, as that is the purpose of a friend and loved one and junk. BUT

I often feel stressed or overwhelmed myself, and sometimes just wanna vent to someone about it, too. Maybe have them give me some encouragement or a better perspective on my issues or whatever too. But like, too many people, who go on about their problems with me, when I come to them, get angry and go on about how they also have a job and have hardships and talk as if I cant complain about my hardships because they also have them.

I was actually really angry about this like a month ago, it has really soured me with people lately. Ive realized that you cant talk to anyone about any problem ever, because if you do theyll just feel the need to prove to you that they have it so much harder than you.

Oooh, one thing Ive been dealing with lately. Everyone I know irl always comes to me to vent their frustrations, and thats fine, I dont really mind when people do that, as that is the purpose of a friend and loved one and junk. BUT

I often feel stressed or overwhelmed myself, and sometimes just wanna vent to someone about it, too. Maybe have them give me some encouragement or a better perspective on my issues or whatever too. But like, too many people, who go on about their problems with me, when I come to them, get angry and go on about how they also have a job and have hardships and talk as if I cant complain about my hardships because they also have them.

I was actually really angry about this like a month ago, it has really soured me with people lately. Ive realized that you cant talk to anyone about any problem ever, because if you do theyll just feel the need to prove to you that they have it so much harder than you.

Don't want to keep responding everytime, but yeah I know what you mean, I've been through that too. We kinda need our moment to let things out too, and I find myself ranting and venting home alone to my walls...

I have been feeling better recently, I have found a few things that help. A change of perspective is always a good path to take. I have been working hard to change the focus of my thinking. Like with issues at work, I have been opening up a bit more about the things Im struggling with (which is sorta hard for me to do as I have a hard time communicating irl), and I have found that that has worked well. Like Ive been trying to get clearer and easier to understand orders from my boss too, cuz sometimes I get so much to do and dont totally understand what it is he wants me to do, which causes some stress.

Also like the other week, we had a freight team leader, which is the team I work on, who was just awful. She wasnt organized, she slowed us down and she didnt understand the space issues we had but always put it on me to both do what she wanted and to solve the space issues she herself was creating without giving me any ideas on how to do what she wanted to get done. I was becoming more and more frustrated with her and began arguing with her more because of it. And she turned it into her using her authority just to pick fights with me that she would clearly win just to put me in my place. I became so upset that I almost walked out on my job. But luckily our Assitant Manager walked by and came up to me, and invited me to come talk to him. He told me I was more valuable than her and she wasnt worth losing me for, and he and the GM planned on getting rid of her, and encouraged me just to ride it out until she was gone, haha. So I was really happy that I stayed long enough to explain the situation to him : p

But yeah, what I was saying, a change in the way you think often helps. Ive been trying to focus on good things with work, my employers like me for the work I do, and I enjoy doing a good job and feel proud of myself when I do. And if I come into work with an upbeat spirit, I can uplift my coworkers to be in a good mood and work hard too. Ive been focusing on positive things while I work, even with things like how friends I have online make me laugh and cheer me up, and I feel better while I deal with problems at work, and do better.

Just wish I had someone to tal it through with, haha : p

People who say "woke" are annoying.
"i'm more destined for success, i went to Yale."
Kiddies with the most easy lives complaining that there life is so hard due something as mundane as Star Bucks running out of coffee creamer or their parents getting the 63 gig phone as oppose to the 64 gig phone, Some people are starving in Africa and you're depressed because of your phone not being good enough? boohoo. (i got a little to passionate about that)
Ripped jeans, fashion my arse. Its torn clothing. I never understood it.

Not sure if I should call this a pet peeve (it feels more like an allergy) but I cannot stand having to smell cigarette smoke. :SPuke:
But not in the "Ew, that's gross!" kinda way.
No, for me it's more like "URGH! NO! STOP! DON'T! I CAN'T BREATHE THIS! HOLD YOUR BREATH, LUNGS! MAKE IT GO AWAY OR I'M GONNA SUFFOCATE! AAAARGH!" :SDead:
104_skull.png

It's like a knee-jerk reaction, a reflex, like when you accidentally breathe in while you're underwater. I can't help it.

It freaks me out knowing that people themselves can smell like cigarettes.
Yeah, I can't even smell that. Or their houses? Urrrrgh I don't even wanna think about it. :SDead:
I'd be outta there in no time. I'm lucky that none of my family or extended family smoke. If anyone of them started to, I'd be furious.
I also couldn't be in a relationship with someone who smokes. Even if they only did it like once a week. Yuck. x-x

That said, I don't care whether people decide to smoke in private or not, that's their decision. I just don't wanna have to smell it.

I hate cigarettes, too : p Theyre awful if youre a non-smoker.

I used to often be around people who smoke marijuana too, and I hate the way that smells too. I think its just as bad as being around cigarettes.

Something thats been bothering me lately, I hate how people equate love with being nice all the time.

Like, if youre ever stern or serious, or take a strong stand about something, you hate everyone. Whoever started this "being loving means always smiling and being nice about everything all the time", I really want to find them and kick them in the shin.

It is not hateful to disagree with someone, nor is it loving to refuse to say to someone that you believe theyre wrong. It is so freaking possible to be very good friends with those who think differently than you. Some of my best friends have extremely different views than I do, and I still love them.

Back