Favorite Roman account

Oh boy, choosing my favorite Roman account is like choosing my favorite child, they're all so amazingly insane that it's practically impossible to choose just one.

I wasnt even aware that this was the same person until Magma pointed it out >.>

In fact Ive only seen two of these profiles so far.

Anywho, I like @Juanlopez cuz this profile makes the most conversations. Its a nice and productive profile : p
I also liked the original avatar it used, was cute : p

@Real_Ya_boi_Icewolf was great cuz the "about" page of the profile was the most deep : p
know everybody on this Fourm seems so happy, on this Fourm
Everything is by design
I know everybody on this fourm has a role, on this Fourm
So maybe I can roll with mine

And I liked @Pandapresso2 because it used the same avatar as Surrealbrain, haha.

@Juanlopez Just stick with one profile : p You dont need multiple profiles.

I like you so far, so dont get weird or anything, chill out : p

I... I don't like Wolves or Pandas anymore, specially not the ones called Juan Lopez!

But jokes aside, I thought @Pandapresso2 to be the best one, as he literaly just popped in and asked, in a PM I had with @Real_Ya_boi_Icewolf, "who is this IceWolf guy?!". It's funny how someone just joins in a private convo like they knew about it.

What a great Thread to comment on, I've heard about this Roman guy. I'm guessing he has been a different person with every account, so that he can get back on the Discord?

That's right, lol. Yeah, I told you about him a few times, he used to be an okay guy back in the day, we used to RP a lot, play games, etc.

I recently got back in touch with him and asked him if he wanted to join our Discord, which didn't turn out to be good, first he kept begging for attention, even threatening to kill himself at Disney land of all places, the happiest place on earth. Things just got out of hand, he even spammed me with phone calls on Discord, that got super annoying.

Then one day he threatened to post my picture on the Discord, all because I didn't reply to him fast enough. So I quickly banned him. You'd think that would be the end of it, but he got back in on the Discord, he tricked one of our mods into granting him access to the discord, he didn't even think twice before he posted my photo, out of all these years we were friends, I trusted him. I never once did anything awful to him, but just because I didn't reply to his message, he turned out to be one of the worst people I have ever met. I don't know why he would do such a thing.

So after that, he was banned for good, and our approval channel has started the new rule "Account must be 2-3 days old and active" so we know if people are legit or not, telling who Roman is, is well, pretty simple. His grammar, for his age is really bad. Even our youngest discord members have better grammar, I'm not saying mine is perfect either but at least everyone understands me.

So yeah, that is the story of Roman.

That story reminds me of all the obsessive, unsettling people I've met online over the years.

I'm sure there's an awful lot of internet users who don't get out much or just generally keep to themselves. That's fine, but the trouble is, there are those who become affected by it - starved of human interaction and attention. It's like they become possessive and expect you to sit at the computer and listen to them for hours on end. And some of them get pretty damn hostile if you don't. Chivvy, chivvy, chivvy... One of the worst types of people to befriend and deal with online.

Last edited:
Back