Favourite Mona design?

Which design of Mona do you like the most?

• Wario Ware inc.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Twisted!

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Touched!

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Smooth Moves

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Snapped!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.I.Y.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Game & Wario

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Look, her outfit keeps changing with every game, but her design changed in Game & Wario. What's so hard to understand about this?
That's how you'd say it.
It'd say that at first only her clothes changed (which are part of her character design) and then in G&W Wario the design of her body also changed.

BUT WHO CARES IT'S ALL THE SAME THING! XD

Mona's one of my favorite Nintendo characters hands-down, but I practically fell in LOVE with her and especially her design in Smooth Moves. I found her pretty hot during her cheerleading story, and during Young Cricket and Master Mantis' story.

Also, I think Mona looked her most mature in Smooth Moves. I mean, she seemed taller than she does in any other game and if you look closely at her official artwork, she was practically wearing lipstick this time around.
upload_2017-2-15_11-16-36.png

By the way, for those who don't know what outfit I'm talking about in Y.C. and M.M.'s story, this is it:
upload_2017-2-15_11-14-13.png
upload_2017-2-15_11-15-26.png

Last edited:
Mona_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png

Seriously is this even a contest? When I think of Mona, her original design from the first few games is the first thing that comes to mind. Seriously it looks so badass, yet sexy at the same time. It fits her character so perfectly, which is why it saddens me that we never see it again in any of the newer Warioware stuff.

Last edited:
I never thought of this until now but Mona's first outfit pairs well with Wario's Ware outfit. Conversely, her DIY would be good in a Land context as warelander alluded to before.

So I guess it's agreed that Mona's original design is the best? I guess that's what I'm getting from this thread, lol.

Aside from her original look, I really like how she appears in DIY. She has a cool look and story in that game, too bad her being a adventurer never appeared in anything else. I agree with some of the comments here that her design in DIY would compliment a Wario Land game.

So I guess it's agreed that Mona's original design is the best? I guess that's what I'm getting from this thread, lol.

Aside from her original look, I really like how she appears in DIY. She has a cool look and story in that game, too bad her being a adventurer never appeared in anything else. I agree with some of the comments here that her design in DIY would compliment a Wario Land game.
Most of this thread pre-dates her Gold redesign, which might've shifted the tables a bit. The Rhythm Heaven'ification of Mona in G&W didn't help matters much, that's for sure IMO.

Mona's original design was by far the best, but I like her outfits in Touched! and Twisted! a lot too. And yes, it's a major bummer that we still haven't seen the DIY adventurer outfit making a return as of yet.

Her Gold and Get it Together designs are good too, but the original version of that oufit was much better, although I can see why they wanted to change it, as they likely thought it would be a little too revealing for the younger audiences, and because it doesn't fit as good on her somewhat more realistic body proportions of the post-Smooth Moves era.

Back