Foreman Spike

I.M.Gibbon

Wario Fan Supreme
Anyone else wish they'd bring this guy back? I wouldn't even mind it if he was sort of like the Wario series' Cranky Kong, except instead of old and hunched over, he's just gotten more muscular and hard-ass with age.

I could totally see him as Wario's badass grandpa or uncle or something similar.

You mean this guy?

ForemanSpike_WC.png

I guess? If he had a unique and fun personality.

I'm fond of his Mobile Golf reredesign, though if they brought him back again I suspect they'd want to differentiate his color set from Waluigi's.

Yes good idea my friend. He is going to appear in all the new Mario spinoffs plus he gets his own game:
FOREMAN SPIKE: BETTER THAN YOU.

We all can dream *sighs*

foreman_spike_and_his_wrecking_crew_by_bbbhuey-d8ngoh7.png

Did you know that this guy is over 30 years? He debuted around June 1985 a year after the arcade release.

But what the odd thing is that he's older than the Super Mario franchise (just a few months)

Uh? How do you mean and why do you think that? I'd say the opposite.

They didn't went into detail because of two reasons:
  • Too tedious
  • Saving space for the cartridge
Always keep in mind the ancient computers aren't powerful compared to today, so they had to be limited.

They didn't went into detail because of two reasons:
  • Too tedious
  • Saving space for the cartridge
Always keep in mind the ancient computers aren't powerful compared to today, so they had to be limited.
So, do you think the climbing one does have the tool belt? It's such a low resolution that I'm not sure.

Its nice to see that game remembered in Super Smash, if only they add Spike as a playable character...

...In minute 11:57 could be his final smash.

Let's hope they vote for him in the Super Smash ballot, but most likely not.

Spike is far from leading in the polls, unfortunately. Given, I'd happily take King K. Rool, Krystal, or my boy Bandanna Dee, but seeing Spike in Smash is little more than a pipe dream, unfortunately.

Also, was anyone else disappointed to hear that Spike was in Mario Party 10, only to find that it's the generic enemy named Spike?

Its nice to see that game remembered in Super Smash, if only they add Spike as a playable character...

...In minute 11:57 could be his final smash.

Let's hope they vote for him in the Super Smash ballot, but most likely not.

Looks similar to Hotel Mario. The lay out anyways looks similar but the gameplay is entirely different. I guess what I just said is they are both puzzle platforming games.

Hotel Mario confirmed?

Last edited:
Back