I need to replay this game in full. I almost forgot the chills I got the first time I got to this level.

That level is the first level that made my hands sweat in fear because I didn't want to fall down.

Speaking of firsts, first final boss I ever got to on my own and beat. This song holds a special place in my heart.

Jungle Book Groove Party, a DDR-like game for PS, PS2, and PC. In my opinion, the game's actually really good. The graphics, gameplay, mechanics, difficulty and all is really well done and the game seems very polished. On pc, at least.
But of course, being a rhythm game, the most important part is the music. And the music's great.
There are 9 songs in the game, here's a playlist with all of them.
They're all quite different from each other and are all really well done.
I'll choose 3 to feature here: watch them on YouTube to read the lyrics in the description. (don't mind the voice at the beginning, it's impossible to turn it off)

All the others are really fun too, though, so check them out if you'd like! d:)

I couldn't decide which version of this theme I like, so I chose both RED and BLU team version of the music.

RED team version of the music makes me imagine like they're preparing for the next battle.

BLU team version sounds like they just got done with a heist (probably ctf) and is on the run from the RED team.

upload_2016-7-13_19-7-38.jpeg

Back