If I made a futuristic tower like custom map with technology everywhere, (think Crimson Tower/Security Corridor from Sonic Riders Zero Gravity) I probably will have this music in the background.

Time for some music to listen to when on a rampage.

Love it or hate it, this game has an awesome soundtrack that gets you in the mood to blow everything up in your path. I swear, my destruction can't be complete without this music playing.

This is something I swear needs to be played on like every intense boss fight. The music puts me in the mood to obliterate my enemies!

It just wouldn't be complete without a DOOM music to get you to slaughter everything. Killing demons was already fun, but this game and it's soundtrack made by Mick Gordon (go listen to the other music he made for games like Killer Instinct) just gets me blood thirsty for more.

I have a love for music that gets me in the mood to wipe my opponent off the face of existence, but maybe I'll do something calm like some smooth jazz next time I do this.

Superb. I love this track. It always makes me wish I was trekking up the riverbank with a rod and line, in the early evening.

Grant Kirkhope and David Wise are musical geniuses, composing a lot of the primary DKC games music and coming back in the late 90s with Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK64, Banjo, Conker, Golden Eye 007. These tracks certainly have a magical feel to them.

Grant Kirkhope and David Wise are musical geniuses, composing a lot of the primary DKC games music and coming back in the late 90s with Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK64, Banjo, Conker, Golden Eye 007. These tracks certainly have a magical feel to them.

Eveline Fischer was actually the chief composer for DK Country 3, which disappointed a lot of fans. Many still say her work wasn't as memorable as Dave Wise's or Kirkhope's. I disagree, especially with the warm, cosy atmosphere in tracks like Enchanted Riverbank and Frosty Frolics. Very rich and organic sounding.

Dave Wise only did a small handful of tracks for DKC3: Title Screen, File Select, Wrinkly Kong, Brothers Bear, and Bonus Level. Everything else was Eveline Fischer.

Eveline Fischer was actually the chief composer for DK Country 3, which disappointed a lot of fans. Many still say her work wasn't as memorable as Dave Wise's or Kirkhope's. I disagree, especially with the warm, cosy atmosphere in tracks like Enchanted Riverbank and Frosty Frolics. Very rich and organic sounding.

Dave Wise only did a small handful of tracks for DKC3: Title Screen, File Select, Wrinkly Kong, Brothers Bear, and Bonus Level. Everything else was Eveline Fischer.

Really? Well actually this composer Fischer isn't bad honestly, she captures the DKC feel quite nicely and at times reminds me of DK64 crazy enough. Guess during the time people were still hoping that David Wise would still be the composer of course now things are different. Reminds me of how Zelda fans can be bitter over a new game in the installment and saying it isn't like the previous game a big example being Zelda ll, WW, TP, SS. People are just too quick to judge, they gotta at least try out a game before they make a decision. Still DKC3 is one of the DKC games haven't really played much compared to the first two but it had some really good music and same with the DKL series for the Gameboy.

Really? Well actually this composer Fischer isn't bad honestly, she captures the DKC feel quite nicely and at times reminds me of DK64 crazy enough. Guess during the time people were still hoping that David Wise would still be the composer of course now things are different. Reminds me of how Zelda fans can be bitter over a new game in the installment and saying it isn't like the previous game a big example being Zelda ll, WW, TP, SS. People are just too quick to judge, they gotta at least try out a game before they make a decision. Still DKC3 is one of the DKC games haven't really played much compared to the first two but it had some really good music and same with the DKL series for the Gameboy.

Very true. People are always judging/comparing, and never see the value in something for what it is.
Funfact: Eveline Fischer was the voice of Joanna Dark in Perfect Dark. She also composed the soundtrack for DK Land 3, which had some very nice 8-bit variations of her DKC3 work. I've posted this track before, but it's one of my all-time childhood favourites....

Back