Ive been ignoring this thread because it takes around 5+ minutes to even open, and by that point Im too annoyed to listen to the music people have posted.
In fact just a bit ago I tried to go back to the last page to see what I missed, and it completely bogged down my computer that I couldnt even do anything on my other tabs. I tried to just close the page, but even that took several minutes to finally respond : / I know that I forgot to use spoiler tags on my last post here, but still, ugh.

And haha, Metal Slug. I have found memories of that. My older brother and I used to shovel snow in the winter when I was very young just to get the money to go down to the laundromat and play it on the arcade : p That was back when we first got an NES : p Dont remember the music being as cheesy as that, though : p

Love that overworld, too. It was way awesome looking.

Undoubtedly one of my favourite pc soundtracks: Simcity 3000.

If you like this, check out some more from this playlist! d:) Some of my favourites, other than Broadway, embedded above: Central Park Sunday, Concrete Jungle, Illumination... actually, who am I kidding? They're all so amazing, I'd need to list them all.
If you liked the one I embedded, do consider putting the entire playlist on as background music sometime! It's so good!! d:eek:

Ive been ignoring this thread because it takes around 5+ minutes to even open, and by that point Im too annoyed to listen to the music people have posted.
In fact just a bit ago I tried to go back to the last page to see what I missed, and it completely bogged down my computer that I couldnt even do anything on my other tabs. I tried to just close the page, but even that took several minutes to finally respond : / I know that I forgot to use spoiler tags on my last post here, but still, ugh.

And haha, Metal Slug. I have found memories of that. My older brother and I used to shovel snow in the winter when I was very young just to get the money to go down to the laundromat and play it on the arcade : p That was back when we first got an NES : p Dont remember the music being as cheesy as that, though : p

Love that overworld, too. It was way awesome looking.

Yeah sorry I've gotten lazy with using spoilers. Making posts is unwieldy on a phone

Yeah sorry I've gotten lazy with using spoilers. Making posts is unwieldy on a phone

I wasnt really trying to sound pushy or bossy or anything, but like through the first few pages you can see where Id comment on others videos and share some too, I couldnt keep doing it though cuz there was so much on my computer that I couldnt even open the thread : p Was just kinda grumpy that when I tried to participate again my entire computer crashed for several minutes and I had to close wario forums entirely : p

And haha, I understand, like on normal threads I dont use spoilers with videos : p Just with youtube dumps like these, is nothing but videos on every single post, is alot for my computer to load : p
And yeah, Ive heard using the internet on a phone is a pain, I have a friend who has been stuck with using her phone to get online for like a year now. She wont even participate in real time chats with it.

And haha, Simcity, I have a friend who likes that game. The music always makes me think of like random piano music in like old time-y grocery stores : p Ive never even once considered actually listening to the music of those games : p Should try it.

I saw that a number of people here liked the Flag to Flag soundtrack I posted, so I wished to say one of the composer behind that also did the soundtrack to Zero Divide, one of the coolest and most distinctive OST in the fighting gaem genre

I miss ZOOM.

Escape from the City Classic- Sonic Generations

latest

Back