Big Arms theme Sonic Generations
Wario World Greenhorn Forest
Mushroon Hill Modern Sonic Generations
Yokai Battle Yokai Watch
Yokai Boss Battle Yokai Watch
Regular Boss Battle Wario Master of Disguise
Allergia Gardens Wario Master of Disguise
Digimon Adventure PSP regular battle theme remix

I love Cheminal Plant Zone Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Masked Dedede Kirby Triple Deluxe, Regular Battle and Allergia Gardens from Wario Master of Disguise, modern green hill Sonic Generations, Shadow credits theme, Moon theme and Title theme from Ducktales
and Yokai Boss battle theme from Yokai Watch 3ds but i can't put because the limit of multimedia videos

Last edited:

I know that is not videogame music, but it has boss battle digimon adventure psp music vs ME, the incredible wariofer XD

I've never actually played Outrun, but I love the soundtrack to it. It's so good! Perfect for a sports car, I imagine. Although I doubt I'll ever get a car it'd fit d:p

Some people sling a lot of mud at old American game companies and their soundtracks, but Interplay was one of the best during the 90's. They hired all kinds of wonderful talent, including famed film composers.

Last edited:

This is epic, from my favourite N64 game, Conker's Bad Fur Day

puppetmon_caca_en_la_cara_by_avispaneitor-d4mm3vh.jpg

Last edited:
I just started actually going through this list to listen what other people posted instead of only posting myself d:p It's nice to not have to choose what to use as background music for once!
While listening, I'm going through some threads I missed, and I got to say, I really like this place!

Flag to Flag Cart Racing is a Dreamcast game I had no idea of its existance until today, but I fell totally in love with its soundtrack. How you can not love this:

That is pretty great! I didn't have time to finish it yet (22 minutes in) but I really like it! I had never heard it before either!

Back