Speaking of water stage music, this is my personal favorite water-related piece.

Much like the stages in the game, this song captures the deep darkness and fear of the ocean perfectly. The pitch bend at the beginning is so damn wonderful.

eveline novakovic >>> david wise *runs* huehuehuehuehue

There's literally hundreds of songs I could share here, so I'm just gonna go ahead and stop now... :HAH:

I prefer the GB version. It is less calming and more dark, saddening.

Another less-known soundtrack I particularly like: Ice Age for GBA.
It has 12 great themes to listen to, but I'll choose three to showcase here.

But they're all great! (I prefer the ones from levels that aren't multiples of three, though.)

Whoa, that Equinox game had some cool music. I did not know the SNES had cool, ambient music like that. Was neat.

And haha, I did not have to hit the link to know what dig diggity dog was : p I loved that game : p Was great. I dont like calling it the best wrestling game ever myself, though. Cuz I feel like it was just the same as the WCW vs NWO World Tour engine with a few things added on. Though it did have a really good CAW.

Harvest Moon has some really pretty, relaxing and even somewhat tragic music

Whoa, that Equinox game had some cool music. I did not know the SNES had cool, ambient music like that. Was neat.

And haha, I did not have to hit the link to know what dig diggity dog was : p I loved that game : p Was great. I dont like calling it the best wrestling game ever myself, though. Cuz I feel like it was just the same as the WCW vs NWO World Tour engine with a few things added on. Though it did have a really good CAW.

Harvest Moon has some really pretty, relaxing and even somewhat tragic music

Thanks! That kind of music is not common on SNES and involved a lot of ingenuity. The most ambitious composers of 16-bit music came from Europe (Rare, Software Creations, Ocean, Infogrames, etc.). Sadly they're always overlooked compared to famous stuff like Mario or Zelda.

Really nice Harvest Moon tracks, by the way! And I notice you're a fan of Hey Arnold! Classic show, that one.

Last edited:

Always loved this game's ost, the heavy metal feel of GG's ost is spectacular. Of course for each region the soundtrack is different between the USA, Japanese, and Korean version. Quite partial to the Korean ost as you could listen to the above choice from that version.

Back