I brought up Madou Monogatari ARS before, but the ''Temporal Tempel'' theme is another one that deserves some attention in my eyes, I never get sick of it and even find myself humming it on occasion :

Other then that there is also the Complete Works version of Mega Man 6's Mr X stage theme :

I'm rather mixed on a lot of the CW versions of the MM 1-6 songs, some work well, others not so much, this is one that works well in my opinion.

I didnt think I was gonna like that Mega Man song, was surprised : p It was actually kinda pretty, was neat : p

.......That I may or may not have on my mp3 player........

Anywho, this is totally cheesy music for a totally cheesy JRPG, but Im actually showing it because I learned the bass line for it : p I can play along with the song, plus its actually a good and fun bass line : p I really like it alot, so much that I learned how to play it : p
(Should listen to it on headphones)

Reactions: 607
Now for some songs from the (in my opinion) heavily underrated Waku Waku Puyo Dungeon soundtrack :

Such an upbeat and cheery theme, I just love it.

Schezo is bringin' the sexy sax to town ( it's also a remix of his Sega Saturn Madou theme, but I like this version more):

What can I say, it's simply a cool final boss theme.

Haha, I liked the first song from the waku puyo puyo dungeon game : p It was way great, made me think of like green paradise country towns in like every cheerful JRPG ever : p I love that stuff.

And the cover is way cute, too. Makes me wanna try it. I wish the US made cool games like that, I dunno why everything we make has to be so lame : /

And haha, the pipe organ intro to the Final song made me think of like some cheesy nerdy 70s prog rock band : p I was expecting to hear like Kansas or something come from it : p

I really love simple, flowing music like this. This game had a really cool soundtrack : 3

(If only it werent for that apparently un-endurable voice acting : /)

I just uploaded my favourite Atari ST soundtrack ever, and one of my favourite video game soundtracks period. Please have a listen, I know it isn't the style of most people, but I absolutely love this music! :D The themes are so bad-ass and yet so happy and upbeat at the same time, and I just love those Atari ST tunes.

Link to playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwY3qI9yqI&list=PLWo3SxxyUs4OB8FTqQWygYqOd_MabQoO7 (my personal favourite is track 4)

Its definitely a song that you have to listen to quietly to enjoy : p But I did like it, especially at 1:40, when the keyboard (Im guessing it was meant to be strings?) came in. Was neat : 3 Makes me think of Popcorn by Hot Butter : p You should listen to that song if you havent already btw, I think youd really like it, 607 : p

Oh, of course, Popcorn is amazing <3
Actually, I wrote about it today, for a school assignment :o We need to script and record a television programme about pop history (yeah, our music teacher likes ambitious projects xD), and I included the original Popcorn by Kingsley as an example of electronic pop.
My personal favourite version of the song, is the one from Synthesizer Greatest, by Ed Starink. Oh, I do so love Synthesizer Greatest... I think I've got the lps somewhere, but I don't actually have access to a turntable (is that the English word?), unfortunately.
Sorry, this thread isn't about synthesizer music, but I just wanted to express my love as you mentioned Popcorn d:p

That game has such great music. Some of my favorites have to be Spear of Justice, Bonetrousle, and ASGORE. Spear of Justice is in 6/8 time, which I like, and it samples the melody from the Ruins and gives it a really energetic vibe. Bonetrousle is a fun, silly song that perfectly encapsulates THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS GAME. ASGORE is a good song to me for some reasons I don't want to get into for spoiler reasons, but one standout part of it to me is how it implements themes from various songs throughout the game, all of which have some ties to Asgore in some way or another. To me, the music composition in this game is brilliant due to its effective use of leitmotif. And also it's good music. That helps too.

That game has such great music. Some of my favorites have to be Spear of Justice, Bonetrousle, and ASGORE. Spear of Justice is in 6/8 time, which I like, and it samples the melody from the Ruins and gives it a really energetic vibe. Bonetrousle is a fun, silly song that perfectly encapsulates THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS GAME. ASGORE is a good song to me for some reasons I don't want to get into for spoiler reasons, but one standout part of it to me is how it implements themes from various songs throughout the game, all of which have some ties to Asgore in some way or another. To me, the music composition in this game is brilliant due to its effective use of leitmotif. And also it's good music. That helps too.

I knew we would agree! I could have placed the full ost of the game, but didn't because reasons.

Haha, that song really doesnt fit the cover art of title of that game at all : p It actually kinda amused me how much it doesnt fit that I kinda lauged at it, especially at 2:44, when those horns kicked in for like a second : p

This game has the best sound track that will pump you up for it.

The Rise and Shine theme from Rayman M/Arena is the reason why I almost always play on the same map, in the game's battle mode:

Speaking of Rayman, the ''FunkyBoard'' theme from Rayman 3 really suits the between level boarding levels, with their 70s LSD trip visuals and I love every second of it:

The Rise and Shine theme from Rayman M/Arena is the reason why I almost always play on the same map, in the game's battle mode:

Speaking of Rayman, the ''FunkyBoard'' theme from Rayman 3 really suits the between level boarding levels, with their 70s LSD trip visuals and I love every second of it:

Ah, Rayman 3 has some incredible music.
I'm going to be playing The Fairy Council as a piano duet sometime soon, combining both versions: http://hosting.raymanpc.com/raytunes/music/R3/008 - The Fairy Council ~Under the Starlight~.mp3 and http://hosting.raymanpc.com/raytunes/music/R3/009 - The Fairy Council ~Entrance Hall~.mp3 I hope it's going to be great!
Another one I really like from that game, is The Witch's Domain: http://hosting.raymanpc.com/raytunes/music/R3/035 - The Witch's Domain.mp3
Much farther have I not gotten, as my pc encountered some problems while playing the game :c
I'll probably get hold of the Gamecube version later, to play it again, fully this time. The pc version is probably superior, but new pc's don't always play old(er) games well, sadly :/

Reactions: 607
Speaking of water stage music, this is my personal favorite water-related piece.

Much like the stages in the game, this song captures the deep darkness and fear of the ocean perfectly. The pitch bend at the beginning is so damn wonderful.

eveline novakovic >>> david wise *runs* huehuehuehuehue

There's literally hundreds of songs I could share here, so I'm just gonna go ahead and stop now... :HAH:

Back