Monaware and I actually watched some of the Powerpuff Girls anime a few days ago. It's way bad : s

I'm definitely tempted to watch some of it ironically, though I don't know how much of it I can stomach. I can't believe that they got back the entire voice cast for this garbage, save for the girls, whom they rejected for...Some reason. Not hip enough with the memes I guess.

I'm definitely tempted to watch some of it ironically, though I don't know how much of it I can stomach. I can't believe that they got back the entire voice cast for this garbage, save for the girls, whom they rejected for...Some reason. Not hip enough with the memes I guess.
???
The anime and the reboot are two different things.

???
The anime and the reboot are two different things.
My mistake, misread it. Everybody's talking about the awful reboot now.

I doubt I could get anything out of the anime, it seems to have kind of missed the point of the series entirely. That and turning one of the Gangreen Gang into a girl.

I haven't seen the reboot so I can't comment on it but the supporting and background characters looking like rejects from Steven Universe or some other hip trendy show really bugs me for some reason.

Well, first you buy out Nintendo then put in our games "Obey us! Do it for Ashley!" now that everyone is listening we've done it. Because everyone wuvs Ash-wee!

First, we need to make 69.8 billion dollars and buy Nintendo! MonaWare is gonna have to pitch in a dollar ninety five for taxes.

Meh, the reboot's not the worst thing in the world. Still not really worth watching, though. Its animation isn't stylistically cheap like the original, and is instead just genuinely cheap. The villains are all basically one-offs and are usually not that great (although I enjoyed Man-Boy), the writing tries a bit too hard to be modern sometimes, and overall it's not all that engaging in terms of story. There's probably something better you can find, but watch it if you want.

The anime is completely detached from the original series, so you're less likely to see it as ruining the characters. So, that's a plus. Honestly, I didn't think it was too bad. I like a lot of the characters, although the professor's son (who exists in this show) isn't the best in my eyes. He gets better as the series progresses, at least. Overall, it's a more enjoyable experience, although to be fair, I was running on low levels of sleep basically every time I watched it.

If you like Animal Crossing then you should totally try Harvest Moon. Its like AP but with alot more to do : p

Ive always said that AP was a watered down version of HM : p

Oh yeah, I forgot about Harvest Moon. Gonna have to add that to my list of games to get around to later this year. Also need to get Stardew Valley someday as well.

My guilty pleasure is getting a laugh from the tags here. I may or may not have added one. :whistle:

But for real, probably Animal Crossing, although I don't really play it anymore since it got boring. I might play it again someday.

Was it you who put all the "Pigmask was here hue" tags around the forum? : p

Alos Ive been getting into watching clips of funny songs from Gravity Falls. have been forcing them on others, too : p

Ive really been into this one lately-

My name is Mabel. It rhymes with table. It also rhymes with Glabel. It also rhymes with Schmabel.

I guess CMV hates Gravity Falls?

Oh, but Ive also been way into badly designed Mario Maker courses-

I guess alot of people find these annoying, but not having played the game yet, I think theyre really funny : p

I saw one the other day, someone put the victory goal from the SNES games at the end of the level, but they put a bunch after it, so that way every time Mario would automatically walk off screen, where he does the peace sign before the screen closes on him, hed walk through another goal, and the music and walking animation would start over and over again. It really made me laugh, haha.

I also really like the ones that are like, climb up the hill and then reach the end. Haha I dunno why but these really make me laugh : p Ive spent like all week looking these up on youtube : p

Back